Christensen Arms

Deerhntr71

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is everyone's opinion on Christensen Arms. Reviews on the internet and YouTube vary. Some say they are really accurate, while others say they can't get them to shoot, and quality control is terrible.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is everyone's opinion on Christensen Arms. Reviews on the internet and YouTube vary. Some say they are really accurate, while others say they can't get them to shoot, and quality control is terrible.
If I already owned a rifle with the proper action length and bolt-face for whatever I wanted next I'd likely just have said rifle re-barreled. If not, I'd look @ CA, Seekins, and Springfield for sure to see which/if any of them met my wants/needs.

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
My mesa is back at their factory for a 2nd time as we speak.

I will say customer service is good....

Wouldn't do again

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I own a ridgeline, a mesa, and owned a ranger. Both my 6.5PRC and 28 Nosler shoot great with no concerns. My Ranger was a better fence post than a .22. Customer service was terrible in my experience. The Ranger was back 3 times and they did not fix the problem, so the rifle is no longer mine. I would not buy another.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd thread of the same premise? Don't think I'd get one if in the jack for a custom rifle per previous threads. I'd start at a pawn shop (while starting is still good) for an action and "build" from there. IMHO they have cache with a cool name and have a bit of trouble living up to/maintaining their rep like "KISS" or "Chevrolet".

That is all.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have had three different model's when they first came out and since will pass and get something different. they have all good parts don't get it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84