Browning X-Bolt vs Christensen Arms Mesa FFT

Deerhntr71

Founding Member
Founding Member
Considering 7mm prc, and was planning on Mesa FFT 22 inch barrel, but yesterday Browning added 7 prc to the hell's canyon, with 24 inch barrel. I am surprised that Browning added 7 prc, as it competes with their 6.8 Western. Must have seen popularity of caliber, and loss off rifle sales out wayed this. Just wondering everyone's thoughts. Have heard quality and accuracy issues with Christensen Arms. I am a big x-bolt fan, and get great accuracy.
Thanks for the input.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have never shot a Hell's Canyon, But i have a Mesa in 6.5PRC and a Ridgeline in 300PRC. Love both. Sub MOA to 600. Have not shot anything longer distance. The 7PRC is probably my next purchase.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if its my money im getting the browning I have been less than impressed with christensen from both the shooting and then the customer service for the cost of the rifles i have had experience with.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, Christensen rifles where crap from the start they cared less, then they went through a big change and still plenty of issues to much mass produced they look good, good parts hell I dont know, both of my higher end ones are gone and I went else where now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88