Christmas menu

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Smoked baby back ribs, T-bone steak on the BBQ, cheesy hash browns, Broccoli/cauliflower salad, veggie tray, seven layer salad, fruit tray, homemade key lime and pistachio pies. Wine, beer and happiness ...rockon...

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pulled pork sammies on butter brushed dinner rolls, bacon garlic mashed potatoes, white cheddar "adult"mac and cheese, and air fried brussel sprouts. Yum!

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had ham and my wife's awesome meatballs with mash potatoes and gravy and all the fixings at noon with the family.

Tonight at work its a giant smoked to perfection prime rib and triple time.😉😊🎅🎅

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just checked the 2 hogs in the smoker and they are ready to eat, so I turned the smoker down to bare minimum to keep them warm until we serve them with green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes, corn, home made bread, home made pumpkin and pecan pies, and finished up with more home made cookies than you could possibly want. It should be quite a feast. Be safe fellas!!!

Happycamper

Honored Member
WHAT? am I the only one who still roasts a turkey? At 79 with attempts at countless birds I finally got it right and won't give it up. Maple syrup/bourbon brine for 24 hours, smear with canola oil, roast uncovered in a 450 degree oven to brown, transfer to my white roaster, 325 degrees for 3-4 hours for a 12 - 13 lb bird, The oven is then clear to roast a home grown butter cup squash and green bean casserole.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oyster stew dads friend got back with fresh oysters from the coast right before the big storm hit

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Baked ham with about 15 - 20 other dishes. It's a potluck with about 36 people being served. I am baking 2 of the 3 hams and wife made a salad (or maybe it's a dessert) with pretzels, strawberries with strawberry Jello, and cool whip.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yesterday, after a light breakfast of toast, breakfast sausage and coffee, the big meal was a 16# prime rib, cheesy crockpot hash browns, jalapeño corn, veggie‘s and dips, freshly baked buns. Beverages ranged from wine, beer, pop (whiskey) and water. It was an awesome day with all our kids and their families.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just finished up with a peanut butter and strawberry jam on a lightly buttered toast. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88