Classic Car guys

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad to see you wearing a strap. My above vid seems to be a misguided/freedom deal with disregard to physics.

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone had the pleasure of touring "The Shed" up in Warroad? MUST if you're a classic car enthusiast.....all cars owned by Bob Marvin, great tour, and one-of-a-kind cars that you won't find anywhere else. I got a personal tour - not special, just circumstantial. Check it out if you love old cars.

www.theshedwarroad.com

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man he has some dollars invested in his cars.
All it takes is money.

If I remember right, he quit drinking in '82, bought his first car in '83. Those cars get driven too and not just by him - he loans them to the homecoming courts/parades for Warroad and surrounding communities. Bob has MS now and loves to share his passion with others. Does a lot for children's hospitals as well. You will see his name on some of the Mecum auctions you see on TV, but many of the cars were sought out due to his love of old cars.

- - - Updated - - -

1d9a4232c89a28c40165395ccd680655.jpg
I love the stroller and minivan in the background of the drag strip! Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a classic in terms of age yet but a fun car to drive and not many of them around. 2004 Mustang mach 1 - ordered in 2003 and was able to pick it up the day after Christmas in 2003 - heck of a Christmas present to myself!

CarFront.jpg

CIMG0728.jpg

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The more you know:

Haters gonna hate.....fact: driving down the highway in that makes your manhood grow a full inch. Period. Nice car. ;)

Edit: Svn, after looking at the specs on this car I most likely misunderstood your post. Full blame = cold, blue cans of processed hops. Looks like a fun car a guy can handle (and still have the manhood growth described above :) )

Last edited:

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been to The Shed in Warroad. Absolutely amazing! Worth a visit if your ever within a couple hours of the area.

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dad has the 662hp mustang. It is crazy, he wanted classic 69 olds 442 with w30 as that was his high school care, however 662 hp and AC in the mustang ended up being cheaper.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been to The Shed in Warroad. Absolutely amazing! Worth a visit if your ever within a couple hours of the area.

Has to be one of the only places besides Leno's garage where you can see the breadth of cars, all types and ages, under one roof. Glad you got to see it. My dad has placed it on his bucket list and I think we'll make a weekend of fishing and The Shed next year for his birthday surprise.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46