Clippers whipped the Spurs

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
The Clippers put on a clinic vs the Spurs last night. I respect the Spurs but I think they might be out early this year.

The Mantis

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard it was a dunkfest.... Don't follow NBA much but my co-worker was sure fired up about it this morning.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'm sour on the Clippers since the NBA blocked the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers. I kind of respect the way the spurs do things, but I'll be surprised if they survive the Clippers this year.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boy did the Spurs put it on LA tonight. Crafty old farts. Probably the favorite right now, they can figure out how to beat anyone it seems.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Boy did the Spurs put it on LA tonight. Crafty old farts. Probably the favorite right now, they can figure out how to beat anyone it seems.

Can't help but respect them. I am rooting for them in this series, but I want to see Golden State win the west. Steph Curry is a monster.

Can't stand Houston ... was really hoping Dallas would win game 3 tonight. That was a fun one too.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
GS game last night was a blast. Interesting the officiating based on discretion though. Especially when they come out today saying they called fouls or didn't call them based on what happens after. According to them Curry would have been shooting free throws to tie the game had he not made the shot. Weird for them to admit something like that. If that was the case he should have had a ft to win it.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Refing in the NBA would be tough. I usually think they do a great job. But I found that odd as well. If it's a foul, call it. Seems simple.

Back to Spurs
I really like Kawhi Leonard. Quiet, down to earth guy, that is a stud. He was a beast.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
That was an awesome game 7. Not going to lie, I thought the Spurs would win it. Hats off to Chris Paul. Great game. Great game winning shot too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74