College Football is BACK

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Listening to the Vikings while road hunting pheasants with my dad is a memory i always look back on and smile every fall
Same but dad and I would listen to the Nebraska Cornhuskers back in the day when they had Tom Osborn as a coach and they were a decent team. Funny how thinking about this takes me back like it was yesterday.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bison are not what they used to be. Never know though new coach right set of kids old QB.

It will be interesting. The "lets play cream puffs for half the season" doesnt do the bison any good. CO will be good for them. They reduced the bison clothes at scheels into maybe a 1/3 probably 1/4 of what they had before. The UND loss lost alot of interest imo for bison ball. Cream puff SC and nashville sounds fun but in reality bring in the montanas. I started to see something a couple years ago and especially last year the kids were lackluster up and down they didnt play with strength and losing kids to the portal (every team does though so its not an excuse) had enough of an effect to thow the super power in the FCS down.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got my Tickets for Bison game going to be fun to watch Deon for sure, we will start by showing them how to tailgate party. Deon will choke he is too worried about our dynasty is his problem. All over networks all the time. Maybe with all the money he pays them to play we will see how Damn ND tuff we are. Horns Up.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same but dad and I would listen to the Nebraska Cornhuskers back in the day when they had Tom Osborn as a coach and they were a decent team. Funny how thinking about this takes me back like it was yesterday.
Interesting how we all have these similar stories. I remember driving around hunting with my grandpa trying to find something to shoot. I don’t think that radio ever came on unless I tuned into the Sioux games. Granted this was back when the Sioux were the best in the state. Good memories even though we didn’t shoot much!

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
The bison are not what they used to be. Never know though new coach right set of kids old QB.

It will be interesting. The "lets play cream puffs for half the season" doesnt do the bison any good. CO will be good for them. They reduced the bison clothes at scheels into maybe a 1/3 probably 1/4 of what they had before. The UND loss lost alot of interest imo for bison ball. Cream puff SC and nashville sounds fun but in reality bring in the montanas. I started to see something a couple years ago and especially last year the kids were lackluster up and down they didnt play with strength and losing kids to the portal (every team does though so its not an excuse) had enough of an effect to thow the super power in the FCS down.
I don’t think the UND loss hurt as much as you think. The team still made it to the semis. NDSU fans (bandwagon fans) are just tired of winning and want something bigger, but nothing will happen until there is some more movement in the FBS

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^
This is my childhood memory of hunting with my dad. Of course I’m from Nebraska so it makes sense. Listening to the game, old 77 baby blue ford pickup, holding and smelling a spent shotgun shell…

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard the Bison have quite a few injuries.
Wish them well, but don't think they can pull this one off.
Hope I am wrong.

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ever since the win at Kansas State in 2013, nothing the Bison football team does should surprise anyone. Thank God Entz left.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Terrible offensive game plan 2nd half for the Bison. Not over yet, but between missed tackles on defense, wide open WR's for the Buffalo's, and inability to contain Sanders/Hunter, this one feels over. Hats off to Colorado....kudos for hanging with an FBS team....

2:19 left, Bison down 5 points. I'll eat my shorts if they pull it out. Pick 6 would be sweet right about now....

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1725048230970.png

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im a Alabama fan when it comes to college football roll tide and beat those dirty sconie poaching badgers ass.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 149
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 42