Company's strong arming employees into gettting covid vaccination.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stopped in Steele for gas today and they had a tent set up across the street to give vaccines. The 2 people there looked pretty bored.

I saw that too. My first thought was, can this be legit? Get a vaccine shot in a gas station parking lot? Gives a whole new meaning to gas station sushi.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
in all honesty I probably would have had the jab myself by now had CDC, politics, and left-leaning Karens not have whipped this pandemic like a rented mule since the get go

their continued dishonesty about the effectiveness of masks is astonishing and insulting

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I got the flu real bad one time. Kicked my butt 104+ fever and had a lingering cough for 6 weeks or so and was very weak. After I got over it I never once thought man I wished I had the vaccine nor have I ever had it since. I'm tired of hearing these types of stories to shame me into doing something that I don't want to do. Give me some reassurances based on facts that this won't have any serious side affects (short and long term) and if it does I and my family will be taken care of by these companies that are experimenting on these people.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right!? We leave the politicos out of this and it's a way different story.

My niece has come down with covid, she's 36(?), and I'm pretty sure she wishes she had gotten a vaccine. She's been out of commission for almost 2 weeks now.

Is she fat? That seems to be the common denominator if you have real problems or not.

YC219

Sensitivity training might need to be in your future

OK. Is she a big fat fuck? Is that better? If fat people don't like being called fat get off your fat ass and do something about it. Think of all the money they would have for fishing stuff if they quit buying $40 of McDonald's for lunch

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that escalated quickly.

Fixed it for ya !!!
that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you trust the government you haven't read history.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Unvaccinated people: don’t tell me what to do

vaccinated people: everyone needs to get the vax because I’m at risk

I don't know any vaccinated people personally that are like that. I see them in the news, but don't know any. Almost every unvaccinated person I know that fits them well.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know any vaccinated people personally that are like that. I see them in the news, but don't know any. Almost every unvaccinated person I know that fits them well.

I know several. My point is this: the vaccinated seem more concerned that the unvaccinated are vaccinated than the unvaccinated caring about anyone knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

OK. Is she a big fat fuck? Is that better? If fat people don't like being called fat get off your fat ass and do something about it. Think of all the money they would have for fishing stuff if they quit buying $40 of McDonald's for lunch

Haha. Nicely played!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
No employer is signing shit. What world do u people live on. Go find another job and quit whining

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I hope it's not true and hopefully Dr.Allen can provide us NDA members with some clarity but I am hearing that the white house, who, and cdc are not mandating employees to get the jab.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is she fat? That seems to be the common denominator if you have real problems or not.

No. Fairly thin actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I hope it's not true and hopefully Dr.Allen can provide us NDA members with some clarity but I am hearing that the white house, who, and cdc are not mandating employees to get the jab.

Um, once again you seem to be getting your information from parody websites. Last I heard, Biden has mandated all federal employees to get vaccinated or go through with some onerous rules on wearing of masks and testing. I don't think many federal agencies have finalized the edict into actionable rules, but it's not going to take very long on that. Also, last I checked...the CDC is a federal entity and they won't be getting a waiver, nor will the White House cooks and lawn care people.

The WHO, I have no idea what they are planning.

- - - Updated - - -

Did your mom have any kids that learned to play well with others?

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
No employer is signing shit. What world do u people live on. Go find another job and quit whining

I agree that no employer wants to sign anything, but every place is hiring and nobody wants to work. If that’s the case, can the employer afford to lose a person when they have an ad out looking for 3 more employees? The idea here is to force the employer’s hand to let it go and let people decide for themselves what to put in their bodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Go find another bottle, and then remove the NDSU Bison avatar. You’re making everyone who ever went to NDSU look retarded

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree that no employer wants to sign anything, but every place is hiring and nobody wants to work. If that’s the case, can the employer afford to lose a person when they have an ad out looking for 3 more employees? The idea here is to force the employer’s hand to let it go and let people decide for themselves what to put in their bodies.

- - - Updated - - -

Go find another bottle, and then remove the NDSU Bison avatar. You’re making everyone who ever went to NDSU look retarded

No your idea u have is to tell some one what to do. Your telling an Employer and now me as a fan what to do. Who R u. It's a free country u hypocrite. foff

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No your idea u have is to tell some one what to do. Your telling an Employer and now me as a fan what to do. Who R u. It's a free country u hypocrite. foff

keep communicating like that and he kinda does have a point about the retarded thing. Lol omg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's called wet brain or Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS) caused by a vitamin b1 deficiency usually from prolonged consumption of alcohol. Short lashes out usually during times of binge drinking which causes blackouts while posting online. Only known remedy is either stop posting online or to quit drinking. Short will most likely pick the latter of the choices because he has wet brain ;:;boozer

- - - Updated - - -

ZsiEoNuR.jpg
Please for the love of life get the jab if you are a big bone woman or man or what ever you want to recognized as.::: Hopefully this will also help cleaning the gene pool of those who look like this person in the picture a typical free loader would rather sit at home, eat bond bonds and watch CNN all day.

- - - Updated - - -

PK8kQkZv.jpg
It's called leaky vaccine and it's a real thing

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12