Corn Nuts

Corn Nuts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dentists used to drill really big moles for cavities. Trust me they break after a while. I love corn nuts and seeds but they pretty much have wrecked my molars. What few I have left.

I still have my wisdom teeth, somehow my tooth gene is exceptional. I think I might be an eskimo squaw decedent. I think I could chew my way out of shawshank

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Moi too. All four are greatly impacted with extra long roots and caused much salivation within the Air Farce Oral Surgeon Community. (Thankfully) They have never bothered me. I was threatened with non-deployable status several times and will leave my weasling anti-knife tactics a bit of a mystery. I DID have one ear/jaw muscle incident which lasted a couple months. If I bit into a hard candy, etc; the pain was harsh. Coward or "hero" is debatable IMHO as a missing gear disrupts the whole machine as a repaired gear ensures longevity (my absence--more inconvenience for myself/others vise versa) .

Pondering this: Was I a "man" to suck it up for the team or a coward to deny quality career experience? Looking back on my X-rays, it would have been a simple "snip & rip" in my twenties. My last photo shoot revealed a necessary total face fillet due to root growth. I think I lost. It's a matter of trust I guess. When my daughter is drafted I hope the student's gloves aren't torn spreading the gay and AIDS.

Corn Nuts.

Last edited:

wfginsptr

Founding Member
Founding Member
th

A solid bite of one of these will take out several pieces of your chewers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34