Cost of owning stuff

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very well could be limits imposed. If you wait a day or two, the big cities will be panic buying gas. Media is just drooling waiting for the first opportunity to post pics of long lines at the gas pumps. It is their job to keep the American people feeling down. If you haven't noticed, media doesn't run positive news stories at all anymore. As far as oil prices, there isn't a better time for Gov to push their clean energy agenda on the people than right now. Fear controls the masses. The news will continue to paint a very bad picture. Then, in the end when all this blows over the Gov will want you to believe they are responsible for fixing everything. First they gotta destroy shit, then fix it and act like they our saviors.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Heading to the pump? Swing by your local drug store and pick up some Vaseline because if you don’t it’s gona hurt when you stick the nozzle in! God dam but fucking liberal fuck heads! I like to picture all there heads being ripped off and skull fucked by little 4 foot chinamen swinging Russia flags around while singing sympathy of destruction by megadeath.
Those are just some statements I can make on social media. I can’t express what I really think so I keep it at a minimum!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
how much has inflation raised the price of an 8 ball these days

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
how much has he ingested of an 8 ball today

FIFY

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
7OJkr66kOP7Y.jpg

Hamm's

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Biden administration wants to force us all to electric vehicles. This will just help him to his goal. He doesn't give a crap how it'll effect all of us.

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grew up 1 vehicle in family (dad used to get to work). Did not have family vacation every year. 1 fishing pole (bought with money earned working for neighbor). Remember the Carter years, got through them, will get this. Don't need sparkly boat, jet ski, camper, motorcycle, utv, triple digit fishing rods and reels. Many people have been living a soft life for so long they don't remember real hardships. If I have to pay an extra buck a gallon to choke off Putin's grip, so be it.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grew up 1 vehicle in family (dad used to get to work). Did not have family vacation every year. 1 fishing pole (bought with money earned working for neighbor). Remember the Carter years, got through them, will get this. Don't need sparkly boat, jet ski, camper, motorcycle, utv, triple digit fishing rods and reels. Many people have been living a soft life for so long they don't remember real hardships. If I have to pay an extra buck a gallon to choke off Putin's grip, so be it.

Orcus, I respect your opinion.

Mine is in conflict with yours - and I don't believe it's coming from a "soft life" position. While I didn't live the generation you did, I do live in this one. And this generation of politicians is full of lies, deceit, greed, and ulterior motives. I can't support the narrative that paints Ukraine as the poster child of democracy after enduring 2 years of the fear mongering and control that Covid brought. The fact is our country is in need of attention and I'd appreciate it if my money was spent to tackle our own house before patrolling the world. There are real people here, real issues here, and real solutions needed here.

What's the old saying? You can't help others until you help yourself? We need to help ourself right now.

I would gladly pay an extra dollar per gallon if I believed we were solid and should go out and save the world. Unfortunately, we are not. We are on the brink. I firmly believe we're in for a LONG road ahead due to decisions being made on our behalf right now.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member

You'd be paying a buck less per gallon and still not supporting Putin if Trump was in office. You liberals forget that Trump had us energy independent and once Biden was installed in office that all got shut down. Don't listen to Bidens lies that none of his policies are stopping oil production in the USA.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very well could be limits imposed. If you wait a day or two, the big cities will be panic buying gas. Media is just drooling waiting for the first opportunity to post pics of long lines at the gas pumps. It is their job to keep the American people feeling down. If you haven't noticed, media doesn't run positive news stories at all anymore. As far as oil prices, there isn't a better time for Gov to push their clean energy agenda on the people than right now. Fear controls the masses. The news will continue to paint a very bad picture. Then, in the end when all this blows over the Gov will want you to believe they are responsible for fixing everything. First they gotta destroy shit, then fix it and act like they our saviors.

Man, is this ever the truth.

I punch myself in the face, because it feels so good when I stop.

Regarding gas prices, they always have said that nothing gets as good of mileage, as the vehicle you already own. Buying some new, more efficient car, to save money, is nothing more than a feel-good measure. It costs more to buy new.

That being said, I bought a motorcycle yesterday. Can park the truck more and more, as the weather gets better.

I'ma head out west, and set up shop at the top of .. well, I wanna be a cowboy baby..

Gonna posse-up with John R.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man, is this ever the truth.

I punch myself in the face, because it feels so good when I stop.

Regarding gas prices, they always have said that nothing gets as good of mileage, as the vehicle you already own. Buying some new, more efficient car, to save money, is nothing more than a feel-good measure. It costs more to buy new.

That being said, I bought a motorcycle yesterday. Can park the truck more and more, as the weather gets better.

I'ma head out west, and set up shop at the top of .. well, I wanna be a cowboy baby..

Gonna posse-up with John R.
We welcome you to Gods country, however don't spread the word to widely, as we don't have an abundance of room, or tolerance..

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
say what you will bout "green" energy, electric vehicles, alternative energy, etc... but, there is something to be said about at least reducing our dependence on oil in whatever way(s) possible to whatever degree possible. whether it be domestic or foreign doesn't much matter for the purpose of this discussion as the markets domestically and foreign are tied to each other as are the prices. our economy is so effected by the price of gas/diesel that its nearly a SHTF scenario to be looking at $180+/barrel oil in the near future. the answers aren't simple. but, the fact that we need to go into an economic depression every time there is a hiccup in an oil producing region is sickening.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
say what you will bout "green" energy, electric vehicles, alternative energy, etc... but, there is something to be said about at least reducing our dependence on oil in whatever way(s) possible to whatever degree possible. whether it be domestic or foreign doesn't much matter for the purpose of this discussion as the markets domestically and foreign are tied to each other as are the prices. our economy is so effected by the price of gas/diesel that its nearly a SHTF scenario to be looking at $180+/barrel oil in the near future. the answers aren't simple. but, the fact that we need to go into an economic depression every time there is a hiccup in an oil producing region is sickening.

I think there are very few people who are against looking for sources of alternative energy or cleaning up the energy sources we currently use, that being said you don’t quit using something or hamstring it before you have a cleaner better way. We are miles away from having the tech to run everything on sun, wind and having nothing but electric cars. It’s simply not even close to feasible yet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11