Crime in sports

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Two comedians take an unmerciful and hilarious look at athletes who have lost big games...with the law! Crime in Sports does the research, and finds the funny in the world of sports true crime. New episode every week!
This is a my new favorite podcast that tells the life stories about famous and those semi famous athletes have yesteryear who had it all then ended up losing it all.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Guessing it's 75% Dallas Cowboys and 25% Vikings. If I'm wrong, someone can rub my face in a pile of cocaine and beat me with a stick...

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No not quite bud its all sports like skate boarding, surfing, body building, soccer, football, baseball, hockey, and basketball. The only ones I'm familiar with are Jimmy superfly snuka, Ryan leaf, and Tommy Morrison the rest are before my time or obscure in the professional career since they are more famous for their down time. The best part is commentators banter between them that makes the stories more interesting to listen to, instead of the dingy mono tone narrative you get from other podcasts. I'm only on 22 and there are 379 and there is a new episode every week, the episodes are an hour. If you are a sport nut this podcast is for you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88