Dead Meat

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else dig this show? They're doing a few shows in South America now. There's huns down there which I think is almost as cool as flushing them in Iraq (also ringnecks and francolin). This would be a dream trip for me: Tons of shotgunning/trout/food and wine.

That is all.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else dig this show? They're doing a few shows in South America now. There's huns down there which I think is almost as cool as flushing them in Iraq (also ringnecks and francolin). This would be a dream trip for me: Tons of shotgunning/trout/food and wine.

That is all.
Where do I watch?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Outdoor Channel. Monday evenings into the wee hours are all about catch/kill/cook.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Outdoor Channel. Monday evenings into the wee hours are all about catch/kill/cook.
Found it on YouTube if you search "Dead Meat Outdoor Channel"

Not full episodes but enough to see what it's about. First one that popped up was "Armadillo, Crow, and Carp"...Interesting. Learned a "fun fact" about armadillos - it's the only animal that can transmit leprosy to humans by eating it!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Found it on YouTube if you search "Dead Meat Outdoor Channel"

Not full episodes but enough to see what it's about. First one that popped up was "Armadillo, Crow, and Carp"...Interesting. Learned a "fun fact" about armadillos - it's the only animal that can transmit leprosy to humans by eating it!
Another "fun fact" You've totally ID'd yourself as a Yankee. I knew this in the Hills at an early age as I demanded to be left at Uncle Mike's house in the "swamp" while the rest of the "gang" enjoyed
Disney etc. I could kill large skinks in the house with two pumps of the 880 without damage to the linoleum or walls. It was cool. He also had a sinkhole on the property which was "impossible" to fish except at dusk and dawn due to the "gin" water clarity.

Never got anything "trophy" and NEVER considered considered C/R. This experience is why I speak with authority LMB are good eating and SMB "are not". I've ate fish from both ends of NA which is why I say cat from the 'race are impeccable if bled and iced.

The further away from the 'race the more muddy the taste. Tailrace cat and walleye can be used interchangeably. I just cut the gills and stick head down in ice:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84