Decent air rifle

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know more than me , I only know about the old red ryder and how poorly they shot, I used to carry my moms 3 in 1 sewing machine oil in my back pocket because I liked how they "Smoked" when you shot them after they were freshly oiled. The vids are long and boring but it's fun to jump around and watch bits and pieces, They can really hold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVW6L5S5ymw

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah Man. I had an Lt which got accepted as some kind of Olympian. The new Lt was a decent guy and slightly jealous. Try as I might, I COULD NOT persuade him into 10 Meter Air Pistol. I mean holy shiite, he could practice in his apartment. Dumb young bastard. Still a great guy!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Update Svn , There are good triggers, OK Triggers that you can get by with , Bad triggers and junk triggers. The "Adjustable" trigger on the Crosman Fury is lower on the list than that. It's downright dangerous if you ask me. I have never been a big fan of two stage triggers in the first place then put about 10 pounds of full pull on one ? I would rather pick rocks than squeeze a trigger like that. I found a quick fix for that online, Quite a few shooters claim that it's better than a drop in trigger. I was able to squeeze long enough to sight it in , shoot an ugly group and nail one pigeon. Didn't take me long to get schooled on the "spring time" so I already started making a pistol out of it. Cut the stock down and the grip feels good, Just need to wack the Bbl down. If it's junk I might as well make it fun junk or I will never shoot the POS. I give it a zero star rating.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75