Deer blind foggy windows

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does it have to hang outside of the blind? I thought those just had to be vented outside?

It doesn't have to hang outside but there's never enough room and I didn't want that hot pipe going through my deer castle so it was an easy decision for me. When you put two kids in there it gets tight especially when they think they need to bring along all kinds of shit. I'm slowly curing them of gear queer status.

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gotcha. Was just making sure because that's the heater I bought and I plan on keeping it inside the blind and just venting it outside. I get what you're saying about having that hot vent pipe inside with kids and all that for sure but for now I'm gonna give it a go with the heater inside and see what happens. I'm sure the first time my son burns his finger on it it'll be moved outside just like yours.

It doesn't have to hang outside but there's never enough room and I didn't want that hot pipe going through my deer castle so it was an easy decision for me. When you put two kids in there it gets tight especially when they think they need to bring along all kinds of shit. I'm slowly curing them of gear queer status.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55