Deer Lottery. Get lucky?

sheds

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nothing for wife and I got 8 pts for muzzy next year as well. Thanks game and fish for June results. ��

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had 4 points for muzzy and didn't draw. :( Had 1 point for deer and drew an any buck tag for 3A3. :;:rockitWasn't expecting that! ;:;boozer

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Takes big balls to be that condescending with such piss poor English skills

dodgeguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a buck tag too a lot of people I know did. Kinda odd that many people got buck tags. Not complaining going to be a fun year.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good news is there's guna be a lot of good pictures on this site this fall... 9 points and still no muz tag but I'll let em both marinate for another year I guess.
I don't hate setting aside 10 days of vacation for deer hunting season off to call yotes and hang out with the boys at deer camp (bar) by any means just in case..

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've heard from at least, a dozen folks now that didn't receive any type of email letting them know if they got a tag or not. My nephew and Mom being 2 of them. Looking back through the emails, we verified that we applied them both. Nephew for his doe tag (13 years old) and mom for her buck tag. Credit cards were charged. Dad, nephew, and mom were all on one credit card punch. Hearing from multiple buddies now they have had the same thing happen with them. Card was charged, but they didn't get an email saying yes or no, and of course, the ND game and fish website was down for the second half of yesterday. I figure it'll be a few years til they get this entire online tag system thing figured out, but man, its disappointing knowing that every single year, it's something new for issues here in ND.

That being said, myself, dad, wife and brother in law are all on doe patrol this year. 2 whiteys and 2 muleys. Cheers boys.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I've heard from at least, a dozen folks now that didn't receive any type of email letting them know if they got a tag or not. My nephew and Mom being 2 of them. Looking back through the emails, we verified that we applied them both. Nephew for his doe tag (13 years old) and mom for her buck tag. Credit cards were charged. Dad, nephew, and mom were all on one credit card punch. Hearing from multiple buddies now they have had the same thing happen with them. Card was charged, but they didn't get an email saying yes or no, and of course, the ND game and fish website was down for the second half of yesterday. I figure it'll be a few years til they get this entire online tag system thing figured out, but man, its disappointing knowing that every single year, it's something new for issues here in ND.

That being said, myself, dad, wife and brother in law are all on doe patrol this year. 2 whiteys and 2 muleys. Cheers boys.

Did you check your junk mail? I had a buddy that had his verification sent to his junk mail.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doe tag here. The buck I shot last year was so small this is probably an upgrade!

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope. Two of us applied together for any antlered and not sure what the other guy's kid did. He may have applied for a doe tag because he is in the military and won't have much time to hunt but likes his sausage!

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
YOU MEAN TELL ME THEY GOT THEIR SHIT TOGETHER THIS YEAR!!!! Somebody hold me up.............I'm about to faint.......better go check my email.....

Guess the electronic on line draw solves things. They have been wanting this for a few years. Even old computer illiterate farts like me can learn new things like how to apply on line!

- - - Updated - - -

Any antlered for me with 1point. With the bow tag I didn’t apply for muzzy tag. Didn’t want to have three buck tags like a few years ago when I didn’t use the muzzy tag. . I wish there was a way to apply for points without risk of drawing a tag, then use the points for a tag some year you want it and can plan.
dunno if it’s my Liberal side or my Conservative side, but I feel a bit guilty drawing three buck tags ( 2 plus bow) when some other guys come up empty. Wish you could stockpile a gun or muzzy tag or build up points till you plan to use one or the other.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
when do they draw for the paper apps?
got nothing in mail yet.db-2

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137