What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Destination Fishing Trip??
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MSA" data-source="post: 465778" data-attributes="member: 193"><p>I've spent many days at sea throughout my life, and the North coast of South Africa in the Indian Ocean is where I discovered I was not immune to sea sickness. 45 years old, never been sea sick once...until my first day out of Vidal. I caught a whiff of the zol (weed) the brus started smoking mid day, and it set it off. </p><p></p><p>Reeling in mahi and mackerel while projectile vomiting would have made an awesome video...but pushing the record button was last on my mind. Every trip since I just make sure im up wind of the dakka</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MSA, post: 465778, member: 193"] I've spent many days at sea throughout my life, and the North coast of South Africa in the Indian Ocean is where I discovered I was not immune to sea sickness. 45 years old, never been sea sick once...until my first day out of Vidal. I caught a whiff of the zol (weed) the brus started smoking mid day, and it set it off. Reeling in mahi and mackerel while projectile vomiting would have made an awesome video...but pushing the record button was last on my mind. Every trip since I just make sure im up wind of the dakka [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Today at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Today at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Today at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Today at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Today at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Today at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Yesterday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Yesterday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Sunday at 11:14 PM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Thursday at 12:11 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Destination Fishing Trip??
Top
Bottom