Dog barks too much

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every ingrown hair or hemmroid from here on out in life will be referred to as a Quincy.."and thats all I have to say about that. "

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as the barking goes, makes me wonder why when im not home Drake would never dare bark even if someone knocks at the door, but if its just him and the ole lady he thinks has free reigns..helps that i instilled dominance from day 1 on him, but she occasionally needs to pull out the shock/beep/warning collar when she has friends/family over and im not present. For instance, i can sit for a whole day off and he'll nap right beside me alll day long, but if im at work he will not stop with the constant urge to play fetch in the living room 24/7 with her and sit and whine and bark at her to do so..
Like mentioned, theyre allll too smart and in my mind it all comes down to respect and dominence instilled into them often and early on. He knows i will not put up with his sh!t one bit, but knows she will give in..
On the other hand, hes definitely a mamas boy because of this when we're both home, but thats just fine with me!!

Last edited:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a shorthair quite a while ago. He barked like a brass band. I had him de-barked. Never again. Bad decision. Collars seem like a much better idea.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70