Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
0112C6D8-1D16-4AEB-A682-C5DC95C45419.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

0DD24CE2-4458-4FA2-895C-138F580C8775.jpg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally I think he’s a good dude hunts and all that stuff good for it on the national scene. Let’s see about down the road not being injured is a huge part of how players are great in the nfl. All the players in the hall of fame (ndsu fans already have him there)did not make it there by sitting on the sidelines hurt. If you look there are players who played for ndsu making a bigger impact on play off football. Why don’t they get the rep they deserve?
How many grew up in ND

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the reason I dont like ndsu becuase their legacy will ever be tarnished. Remember when ndsu football players were asked to go around and pick up signature for a medical marijuana program. Those ndsu players forged names one member even signed Hillary Clinton name as a signature comparing to anything else has no weight behind a possible felony charge. Signing someone's elses name on a petition is a felony. That's why I wont cheer for or cheer against NDSU. Who knows what might have been of those football players were actually convicted would ndsu still have had a legacy would Craig bohl still go on to be a d1 coach. Who knows

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt know that was a stipulation. Would you please explain all rules for who you have to cheer for.
no one says you have to cheer for him but if you haven't figured it out that Wentz's local following is because he is a local boy. For you to bad mouth him just to get a rise out of other makes look like a dick

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is the reason I dont like ndsu becuase their legacy will ever be tarnished. Remember when ndsu football players were asked to go around and pick up signature for a State Conservation Fund and medical marijuana program. Those ndsu players forged names one member even signed Hillary Clinton name as a signature comparing to anything else has no weight behind a possible felony charge. Signing someone's elses name on a petition is a felony. That's why I wont cheer for or cheer against NDSU. Who knows what might have been of those football players were actually convicted would ndsu still have had a legacy would Craig bohl still go on to be a d1 coach. Who knows

Fixed it for you Lunk.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ta-state-bison-players-charged-petition-fraud

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
no one says you have to cheer for him but if you haven't figured it out that Wentz's local following is because he is a local boy. For you to bad mouth him just to get a rise out of other makes look like a dick

Ok I see if they are from there you can’t criticize or state the truth. Kinda snowflakeish but at least I know the rules

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Game over, all the old mill is drank for me, great day with friends, good conversation, no axe to grind with the world, at peace with all.

Only thougth is some guy from North Dakota will lose his virginity in Texas tonight or at least try and some lady is looking for that one.

God knows i try enough at those times but the ladies today are a little bit different with that stuff than what it was like for me back then.
But then there was this one lady, ah the memories. And then the ladies who I was to stupid with and thought no meant no.
Great to make the good memories without a hard on for some stupid cause or problem in my mind about something to get in the way of what is good about life.
God bless the lady who wants to be the first and I hope she has the same good memories I have. DB

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is the reason I dont like ndsu becuase their legacy will ever be tarnished. Remember when ndsu football players were asked to go around and pick up signature for a medical marijuana program. Those ndsu players forged names one member even signed Hillary Clinton name as a signature comparing to anything else has no weight behind a possible felony charge. Signing someone's elses name on a petition is a felony. That's why I wont cheer for or cheer against NDSU. Who knows what might have been of those football players were actually convicted would ndsu still have had a legacy would Craig bohl still go on to be a d1 coach. Who knows

Wow, you've got a memory like my wife. Except it wasn't for medical mj, but that's a minor technicality. They were in fact not collecting proper signatures.

However, you ask some college students to collect signatures with little or no training on what is required. The group collecting was an out-or-state group if my memory is as good as my wife's. Perhaps those young men did us all a favor. Signatures thrown out, not on the ballot.

When I was that age I might have thought "Why do I need to leave my apartment that is air-conditioned, to go out in the hot sun to get people to sign this, I can do that right here. Who's going to check that many signatures? WTH, I get paid for how many signatures I collect. Nobody said they had to be perfect. "

Guess Al Jaeger did do his job.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, you've got a memory like my wife. Except it wasn't for medical mj, but that's a minor technicality. They were in fact not collecting proper signatures.

However, you ask some college students to collect signatures with little or no training on what is required. The group collecting was an out-or-state group if my memory is as good as my wife's. Perhaps those young men did us all a favor. Signatures thrown out, not on the ballot.

When I was that age I might have thought "Why do I need to leave my apartment that is air-conditioned, to go out in the hot sun to get people to sign this, I can do that right here. Who's going to check that many signatures? WTH, I get paid for how many signatures I collect. Nobody said they had to be perfect. "

Guess Al Jaeger did do his job.

Lol yeah I have a good memory on things that dont really matter in life, so your giving these adults a free pass for making a huge mistake where the firm that was paying these adults money to do a honest job for a honest wage. Man I'm glad I didn't have you as a educator. I guess my moral compass point just a little bit straighter then yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Every program has an issue from time to time
What your point auggie

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member

So everyone before and after needs to pay for the sins of a few? I think you should take another break.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So everyone before and after needs to pay for the sins of a few? I think you should take another break.

Yes but it's still the truth if they paid fo thier sins properly then noone would have anything to say maybe you should brush the chip off your shoulder

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes but it's still the truth if they paid fo thier sins properly then noone would have anything to say maybe you should brush the chip off your shoulder

Wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

So you dislike everything about NDSU and it’s entire history as a university because of something a few careless students/players did? Do you realize how shallow that is?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Guys a North Dakota team just won the national title and tomorrow is the last day, you betch you. db

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh heavens the chips are falling.. (I'm going to always DESPISE the Phillies because of pete rose, the Falcons because of Michael Vick, the Ravens because of Ray rice and Ray Lewis, the Duke lacrosse team, and the Olympic American swimming team too.)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84