Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know I'm slow and a day late but....those "dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows" won yesterday!!! In case y'all didn't know.....

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know I'm slow and a day late but....those "dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows" won yesterday!!! In case y'all didn't know.....

No, I hadn't heard that....

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do people like Wentz?

hes a ND native who played for NDSU and won 5 championships. He was picked #2 in the nfl draft. He has a crazy work ethic, he’s smart, he was having an mvp season before he got injured last year.

He is a great role model for kids in a world in which tattooed, grill wearing thugs are the role modes often.

He gives credit to God and he loves to hunt and fish.

Why wouldn’t u like him?

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member

hes a ND native who played for NDSU and won 5 championships. He was picked #2 in the nfl draft. He has a crazy work ethic, he’s smart, he was having an mvp season before he got injured last year.

He is a great role model for kids in a world in which tattooed, grill wearing thugs are the role modes often.

Why wouldn’t u like him?

People who have never been a winner hate a winner or are just plan jealous.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
He is a good person in real life. thats not debatable. I dont like his football team he plays for so i dont like him as a football player on the field.

If he goes and plays for the vikings or patriots i will buy a wentz jersey

- - - Updated - - -

that must be why every one hates brady and belichick

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe he is the FIRST to be a starting QB from ND in the NFL. Reason so many from ND like the Vikings is because of Kleinsasser. No different.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is the reason I dont like ndsu becuase their legacy will ever be tarnished. Remember when ndsu football players were asked to go around and pick up signature for a medical marijuana program. Those ndsu players forged names one member even signed Hillary Clinton name as a signature comparing to anything else has no weight behind a possible felony charge. Signing someone's elses name on a petition is a felony. That's why I wont cheer for or cheer against NDSU. Who knows what might have been of those football players were actually convicted would ndsu still have had a legacy would Craig bohl still go on to be a d1 coach. Who knows
I don’t think their championship legacy will ever be tarnished. They earned every one of the 7 championships and dominated many of there opponents over those seasons. None of their off field issues would have made a huge difference. I do think they have a legacy of letting players off easy when it comes to discipline issues, but there is no honest media in Fargo to call them on it so what do you expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn’t u like him?

I love Carson Wentz and the only think I dislike about the guy is his green and gold legacy.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh heavens the chips are falling.. (I'm going to always DESPISE the Phillies because of pete rose, the Falcons because of Michael Vick, the Ravens because of Ray rice and Ray Lewis, the Duke lacrosse team, and the Olympic American swimming team too.)

I hate Duke...but those lacrosse boys are 100% innocent, all charges were dropped. Prosecutor was disbarred and even served jail time. It was a perfect example of an overzealous prosecutor and media bias. If those boys weren't rich white kids with powerful attorneys they would have been railroaded, and be sitting in prison as innocent men.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe he is the FIRST to be a starting QB from ND in the NFL. Reason so many from ND like the Vikings is because of Kleinsasser. No different.

Most ND Viking fans have been fans since the 70's long before Kleinsasser

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Travis Beck(not sure of the name) but add that to the reasons why you should not go after one. One mean motor scooter for a moment in Moorhead to add to the legacy. db

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
brooks bollinger started quite a few games. mostly for the jets. but, if memory serves, he started at least once for the queens. randy hedberg may have started a few too. not sure.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been a UND fan my entire life so naturally I've always rooted against NDSU. Is it good for the state, absolutely, but I'm still not going to root for them. The annoying fans just add to it.

Correct, stick to your guns. I'm a SU alum and I saw places where it was mostly UND folks and every one of them was decked out in all NDSU. It just doesn't feel right. Once UND hockey gets close to the top again there is going to be another bloom of hockey jereseys and obnoxious fair weather fans coming out that have never been near that place. Now there shouldn't be a prerequisite to like any team but it sure seems like the instafans are the most obnoxious.

Still feeling the beers from saturday, ouch.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gave up on the Vikings as soon as I had a new team to replace them. I couldn’t stand their media crew any longer. Enter Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia Eagholes. Those Philly assholes need a good role model and it looks like they got one. Still like to see Thielen kick ass though.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone hear about the Bison player that got busted using performance enhancing drugs? Heard one of the coaches gave it to him and now can play his final year. This wasn’t just a random player but the starting fullback. There was zero news coverage on this out of Fargo until the day before the championship game. The Bison and the media knew about this well in advance because the player didn’t make the trip. Looks like Klieman is in bed with the media just like Bohl was. Who knows what else hasn’t been reported over the years.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone hear about the Bison player that got busted using performance enhancing drugs? Heard one of the coaches gave it to him and now can play his final year. This wasn’t just a random player but the starting fullback. There was zero news coverage on this out of Fargo until the day before the championship game. The Bison and the media knew about this well in advance because the player didn’t make the trip. Looks like Klieman is in bed with the media just like Bohl was. Who knows what else hasn’t been reported over the years.

I heard it last night on the news and this morning on the radio in Fargo. And then this one, too: https://www.inforum.com/sports/foot...s-status-unclear-after-failing-NCAA-drug-test

So...yeah...the media and stuff.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
whatever ---and i suppose you heard the Clemson coach last night too. 15-0 thats a chip shot for Da Bison!!!! -- the Herd keeps rolling on. Now Matt Larsen has to give that clemson coach a annual call every year too along with Nick. Last night would of been a good night to call Nick!!!! I bet he was in a good mood.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure would be nice to know what banned stimulant it was that he popped positive for, heck most athlete stories like this it would be nice to know a little more. I think it would also be fun to just start having whole teams randomly tested and see who is truly clean and would be willing to bet there would be some suprises of who won't get to take the field, ice or court.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you share the article or source that states performance enhancing, only thing I find is stimulant (still same thing to me i guess) and that outlines the coaches supplied it? Of course they knew about it and Klieman, just like any coach, wasn't going to throw it out there while the team was preparing and maybe there is still information being gathered. I'm pretty sure most head coaches are fairly tight with their local media, unless the media really hates them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84