Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sure would be nice to know what banned stimulant it was that he popped positive for, heck most athlete stories like this it would be nice to know a little more. I think it would also be fun to just start having whole teams randomly tested and see who is truly clean and would be willing to bet there would be some suprises of who won't get to take the field, ice or court.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you share the article or source that states performance enhancing, only thing I find is stimulant (still same thing to me i guess) and that outlines the coaches supplied it? Of course they knew about it and Klieman, just like any coach, wasn't going to throw it out there while the team was preparing and maybe there is still information being gathered. I'm pretty sure most head coaches are fairly tight with their local media, unless the media really hates them.

The media knew he didn’t make the trip but didn’t report they asked the question why until the night before the big game? Any other suspension for any other football team would have been reported immediately. I didn’t read anything about a PED as I figured a stimulant was the same thing.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What was that game on ESPN last night? I thought the national championship was already played last Saturday. WTF?!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The media knew he didn’t make the trip but didn’t report they asked the question why until the night before the big game? Any other suspension for any other football team would have been reported immediately. I didn’t read anything about a PED as I figured a stimulant was the same thing.
Maybe get your facts straight before spreading a bunch of rumors to try to smear a rival program.

It was a stimulant, not a PED. A stimulant that is legal as long as the proper paper work is filled out which unfortunately was not in this case. More of a clerical error then someone trying to cheat the system. There was an appeal filed which was not ruled on until last Thursday, that's why it wasn't reported on until it was clear the suspension would be upheld.

Take your conspiracy of some sordid drug cover up and keep it to your own fantasy world. Fawker fans need to worry about their own program first and foremost as it's become an embarrassment to the entire state.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
What was that game on ESPN last night? I thought the national championship was already played last Saturday. WTF?!

That was the SEC championship and last nite was the CFP title game. College football as is confusing as an lgbtqrxtuvwxyz shopping in a clothing store..

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe get your facts straight before spreading a bunch of rumors to try to smear a rival program.

It was a stimulant, not a PED. A stimulant that is legal as long as the proper paper work is filled out which unfortunately was not in this case. More of a clerical error then someone trying to cheat the system. There was an appeal filed which was not ruled on until last Thursday, that's why it wasn't reported on until it was clear the suspension would be upheld.

Take your conspiracy of some sordid drug cover up and keep it to your own fantasy world. Fawker fans need to worry about their own program first and foremost as it's become an embarrassment to the entire state.
I hate to be the beaerof bad news a stimulant is a ped
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...epth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134
Stimulants
What are they?
Some athletes use stimulants to stimulate the central nervous system and increase heart rate and blood pressure.

Stimulants can:

Improve endurance
Reduce fatigue
Suppress appetite
Increase alertness and aggressiveness
Common stimulants include caffeine and amphetamines. Cold remedies often contain the stimulants ephedrine or pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.

Energy drinks, which are popular among many athletes, often contain high doses of caffeine and other stimulants. The street drugs cocaine and methamphetamine also are stimulants.

Risks
Although stimulants can boost physical performance and promote aggressiveness on the field, they have side effects that can impair athletic performance, including:

Nervousness and irritability, which make it hard to concentrate on the game
Insomnia, which can prevent an athlete from getting needed sleep
Dehydration
Heatstroke
Addiction or tolerance, meaning that athletes need greater amounts to achieve the desired effect, so they'll take doses that are much higher than the intended medical dose
Other side effects include:

Heart palpitations
Heart rhythm abnormalities
Weight loss
Tremors
Mild high blood pressure (hypertension)
Hallucinations
Stroke
Heart attack and other circulatory problems
Tarnished now and always NDSU Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must have bought the same tainted dick pills Jon Jones did at the gas station

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
The irony of this thread is amazing. A bison hater started the thread and it just drew attention to them dominating.

Im a bison fan but I think this way for any player or team. If you are taking some legal stimulants to make you better who gives an F

especially for the pros. I want em all on roids. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Edit-*

”legal” within state laws.

But also if u are playing a sport and getting free tuition and you have rules to follow then you should follow them. Dumbasses

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...epth/performance-enhancing-drugs/art-20046134
Stimulants
What are they?
Some athletes use stimulants to stimulate the central nervous system and increase heart rate and blood pressure.

Stimulants can:

Improve endurance
Reduce fatigue
Suppress appetite
Common stimulants include caffeine and amphetamines. Cold remedies often contain the stimulants ephedrine or pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.

Energy drinks, which are popular among many athletes, often contain high doses of caffeine and other stimulants. The street drugs cocaine and methamphetamine also are stimulants.

Risks
Although stimulants can boost physical performance and promote aggressiveness on the field, they have side effects that can impair athletic performance, including:

Dehydration
Heatstroke
Addiction or tolerance, meaning that athletes need greater amounts to achieve the desired effect, so they'll take doses that are much higher than the intended medical dose

Heart palpitations
Weight loss
Tremors
Hallucinations
Stroke

So a Red Bull would be a PED?

GOLFER

Stimulants
What are they?

Stimulants can:

Improve endurance
Reduce fatigue
Suppress appetite

Risks

Dehydration
Heatstroke

Heart palpitations
Weight loss
Tremors
Hallucinations
Stroke

You show all these side effects. Which PED do you take?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Clemson just did something no team has done since *1897*[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a minute here -------- how many times did NDSU go 15 and 0

- - - Updated - - -

We want a shot at the title

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clemson just did something no team has done since *1897*

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Threads like this start after comments like this. I love to see the success of both universities programs because it’s good for ND, but you can’t honestly think ndsu would contend playing an fbs schedule for a whole year

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see short is drinking early again this morning.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So a Red Bull would be a PED?

yes and no depending on in competition or out of competition testing. Also who is doing it is it wada or usada. The testing now is so precise that athletes that know they will be tested need to follow and only takes supplements on the approved list. Now the guys dropping d-balls and then chasing it with estrogen to try and get there numbers right wont get away with it any more. Now with micro dosing and new synthetics being made to beat the system it is a game of cat and mouse. Icarus is a interesting movie on the roids

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
[h=1]Clemson just did something no team has done since *1897*[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What a joke! Look at the espn twitter post about Clemson going 15-0. The troll bison fans are on there trying to says NDSU has done this twice this decade and are appalled they got left out being called a “major” football division. The responses to these Bison trolls is hilarious because the trolls still think the whole country should put them at the same level as the FBS. Most Major college football fans (FBS) don’t even know who the Bison are and is evidenced by a tv rating of 1 million.

- - - Updated - - -

These stimulants are banned for a reason and there must be a good reason the appeal was denied by the NCAA. Some stimulants give athletes an unfair advantage and I’m sure it wasn’t benign. You and I don’t know for sure if they just forgot the paperwork or if they simply were knowly taking these drugs in disregard for the rules, but I know one thing for sure is the NCAA is on my side.

Maybe take your blinders off and quit being a blind sheep. You naive Bison fans are an embarrassment to the state.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a joke! Look at the espn twitter post about Clemson going 15-0. The troll bison fans are on there trying to says NDSU has done this twice this decade and are appalled they got left out being called a “major” football division. The responses to these Bison trolls is hilarious because the trolls still think the whole country should put them at the same level as the FBS. Most Major college football fans (FBS) don’t even know who the Bison are and is evidenced by a tv rating of 1 million.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait for it --- i dont hear major -- i hear aint never beeen ------ first 15 and 0 college team in history is exactly what he said. He probably never hear of frozen ice for ya alll who fans!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bison trolls is hilarious because the trolls still think the whole country should put them at the same level as the FBS.

- - - Updated - - -

Now we know all them who fans on those same facebook pages -- -whoooinnn uppp major trollin. YOu can read right through em.

Were number 19 in the nation baby!!!!!!

1 Clemson A = 103.16 15 0 75.13( 25) 2 0 | 5 0 | 102.42 1 | 103.64 1 | 110.31 1 ACC-ATLANTIC
2 Alabama A = 101.44 14 1 76.68( 9) 3 1 | 7 1 | 101.30 2 | 102.06 2 | 101.81 2 SEC-WEST
3 Ohio State A = 92.33 13 1 74.55( 38) 2 0 | 3 0 | 91.74 3 | 93.81 3 | 96.82 3 BIG TEN-EAST
4 Georgia A = 91.50 11 3 76.63( 10) 0 1 | 4 3 | 91.56 4 | 91.06 5 | 90.51 6 SEC-EAST
5 Oklahoma A = 90.99 12 2 76.15( 12) 0 1 | 2 2 | 90.59 5 | 92.73 4 | 93.48 5 BIG 12
6 Michigan A = 88.80 10 3 75.48( 20) 0 2 | 2 3 | 89.79 6 | 88.56 7 | 83.11 22 BIG TEN-EAST
7 Notre Dame A = 87.43 12 1 74.84( 31) 1 1 | 3 1 | 86.66 11 | 90.40 6 | 93.85 4 I-A IND.
8 Mississippi State A = 87.32 8 5 76.31( 11) 0 2 | 2 5 | 87.83 7 | 85.28 13 | 83.71 19 SEC-WEST
9 Washington A = 87.05 10 4 75.85( 14) 0 1 | 4 2 | 86.72 9 | 88.43 8 | 88.94 10 PAC-12(NORTH)
10 Iowa A = 86.60 9 4 73.94( 44) 1 0 | 1 2 | 86.90 8 | 85.08 14 | 84.10 17 BIG TEN-WEST
FINAL College Football 2018 through games of 2019 January 7 Monday - National Championship Game
RATING W L SCHEDL(RANK) VS top 10 | VS top 30 | PREDICTOR | GOLDEN_MEAN | RECENT
HOME ADVANTAGE=[ 2.29] [ 2.29] [ 2.29] [ 2.29]
11 Penn State A = 86.27 9 4 74.82( 33) 1 2 | 2 3 | 86.71 10 | 86.22 10 | 83.01 23 BIG TEN-EAST
12 Texas A&M A = 85.68 9 4 77.03( 6) 0 3 | 3 4 | 85.34 12 | 85.66 11 | 87.58 11 SEC-WEST
13 Florida A = 85.21 10 3 74.83( 32) 2 1 | 3 3 | 84.65 15 | 84.84 16 | 89.08 9 SEC-EAST
14 LSU A = 85.16 10 3 77.24( 5) 2 1 | 4 3 | 84.50 16 | 87.32 9 | 90.15 7 SEC-WEST
15 Auburn A = 84.97 8 5 74.99( 28) 1 3 | 2 4 | 85.13 13 | 85.38 12 | 83.39 21 SEC-WEST
16 West Virginia A = 83.76 8 4 74.74( 36) 0 1 | 1 2 | 84.69 14 | 82.16 21 | 78.10 36 BIG 12
17 Texas A = 83.45 10 4 76.79( 7) 2 1 | 2 2 | 82.72 20 | 85.00 15 | 89.12 8 BIG 12
18 Missouri A = 83.43 8 5 75.24( 24) 0 2 | 1 3 | 83.30 17 | 82.13 22 | 83.69 20 SEC-EAST
19 North Dakota State AA = 83.40 15 0 55.59( 139) 0 0 | 0 0 | 82.88 19 | 83.81 17 | 86.88 12 MISSOURI VALLEY
20 Washington State A = 83.22 11 2 72.18( 53) 0 1 | 2 1 | 82.93 18 | 83.08 19 | 84.72 15 PAC-12(NORTH)

- - - Updated - - -

This read here -- -- this is another one that pisses off the trollers.
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2019/1/7/18170160/north-dakota-state-fbs

- - - Updated - - -

we will take #19 when compared to all FBS --- but were number 1!!!!FCS

- - - Updated - - -

let me know if you want to buy my who tickets. I sell em cheap :;:howdy

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.grandforksherald.com/sp...r-disagree-who-supplied-supplement-likely-led

Ah the truth comes out!

- - - Updated - - -

1 / 3
FARGO — Former North Dakota State fullback Brock Robbins said the ingested supplement that ended his Bison football career was supplied by somebody within the program and he had no idea it contained a banned substance.

His mother, Lori Robbins, said a “trusted program staff member” provided a pre-workout powder that contained an illegal substance or substances.

The university denies the supplement came from a staff member.

NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen said Robbins “got it from another student-athlete.” He didn't elaborate.

Robbins tested positive to a random NCAA drug test during his team’s Division I FCS national title run. He said the substance in question was mixed into a drink and taken before practice or a game to help energize his body.

“I was completely shocked,” Robbins said about failing the drug test. “I hadn’t been doing anything to my knowledge that was anything wrong.”

Robbins declined to identify a specific name or names of who supplied the powder. His parents, Chuck and Lori Robbins, said they’re leaving that decision to their son. But Lori Robbins expressed her disappointment with the program.

“It’s all out there that Brock tested positive for a stimulant and that’s true,” she said. “That is a true statement. But nobody is saying, ‘Where did you get it?’ These guys bringing it in that gives you a little energy, whatever it is, and Brock doesn’t think twice about it. Other players don’t think twice about it. And then this happens. You reel from it. This ruined him as far as his career goes. I mean, he’s healthy, he’s got everything and football isn’t life, however, it’s all gone. … Brock took it and he has to bear some responsibility, but does he have to bear it all? No. But he has to pay for the whole thing.”

Larsen said the NDSU athletic department does not provide supplements.

“The only thing we do is through our fueling station,” he said of a nutrition center located in the Sanford Health Athletic Complex. “It’s all natural, whether it’s snacks, smoothies, those kind of things. But we don’t provide supplements.”

Contacted again on NDSU’s response that a student-athlete provided the substance, Lori Robbins said, “That is extremely incorrect. It was a product that was brought in by a trusted staff member.”

Attempts on Tuesday and Wednesday to reach former Bison head coach Chris Klieman, now at Kansas State, were unsuccessful.

The NCAA penalty calls for a one-year suspension, meaning Robbins — a junior — won’t be able to play next season. It’s possible he could transfer to an NAIA school for his final year of eligibility, something that is still a possibility since NAIA schools, who are not bound by NCAA rules, have contacted him about transferring. But for now, he’s going to school at NDSU this semester and is scheduled to graduate with a degree in general agriculture next December.

Robbins said he wants people to know he did not intentionally take an illegal supplement.

“Just basically the fact that when people hear this, they think steroids or marijuana,” Brock said. “That’s the reason we want the story out.”

He said he first started taking the supplement about halfway through the 2018 season. It seemed routine, he said, since he’s taken dietary aids dating back to high school in Cavalier, N.D.

Energy drinks mixed with protein and carbohydrate powders are common with athletes. They’re usually associated with helping the body’s muscles recover more quickly after strenuous workouts. They’re available in most retail or food stories.

“You can’t get this specific one at Walmart or anything, but it’s a basic ‘pre-workout,’” Brock said.

Lori Robbins said she believes the Bison staff member in question didn’t know the true nature of the supplement, but said it should have been tested by the university.

“I can take it if Brock did this on his own, but he didn’t,” she said. “He didn’t know a thing. And he trusted, he really trusted those people and it cost him. It really did cost him. And I thank God a bunch of those kids didn’t get pulled in (for random testing) because it was used throughout the locker room.”

Lori (Knetter) Robbins was NDSU’s first women’s basketball All-American, is still the program’s all-time leading rebounder and is a member of the Bison Athletic Hall of Fame. Brock is the youngest of three boys, with the other two also having been college athletes.

“Brock lost everything and I knew the institution would not suffer from this, not in public,” Lori said, with her voice breaking. “Everybody that knows Brock …”

NDSU appealed the suspension to the NCAA, but it was denied two days before the FCS national title game against Eastern Washington on Jan. 5 in Frisco, Texas. Lori Robbins said the appeal was largely based on her son’s lack of knowledge of the supplement that she said was supplied by somebody at the university.

She calls the penalty “too harsh,” especially for first-time offenders.

“He knew he was taking a ‘pre-workout’ and that’s all he knew,” she said. “(The NCAA) doesn’t see it that way. It’s black and white. So there’s no wiggle room, and that’s unfortunate because I think there’s extenuating circumstances that were involved here, and I don’t think he has complete blame on this. They brought it into the locker room, they told their kids to take it.”

Klieman addressed the issue in the post-game press conference after the 38-24 championship win over Eastern Washington. When he was asked why Robbins wasn’t dressed for the game, he acknowledged it was because of a banned stimulant.

“Feel awful for Brock,” Klieman said. “Everybody in that locker room loves Brock. Brock was a part of this national championship and that’s what happened.”

The NCAA randomly tests approximately 18 players from each team after each FCS playoff game. Specifically, the NCAA, according to its website, lists the banned “drug classes” as anabolic agents, stimulants, masking agents such as diuretics, street drugs, peptide hormones and analogues, anti-estrogens and Beta-2 Agonists.

The NCAA, on its website, makes it clear “There is NO complete list of banned substances.” It states “Any substance that is chemically related to the class, even if it is not listed as an example, is also banned!”

NDSU also does its own random internal testing with the football program throughout the season, using the same company — Drug Free Sport International — the NCAA uses in its testing. New NDSU head football coach Matt Entz said Robbins’ situation was addressed in Entz's first team meeting as the Bison head coach, telling the players to make sure they know what they’re putting in their bodies.

Teams losing players to NCAA drug testing has been common in recent years. Clemson was without three players in its College Football Playoff title game last month. Before the 2016 FCS title game, James Madison had seven players test positive and Youngstown State had four players test positive.

The 6-foot-1, 248-pound Robbins was a major part of the Bison offense. He was used in multiple ways, either as a tight end or fullback. The latter is mostly a blocking position in NDSU’s West Coast offense, but Robbins had five carries for 31 yards and caught eight passes, including one touchdown, last season.

His absence in the title game was notable.

“He could have had a great senior year,” Lori said. “Maybe there’s the next level, who knows. The coaches thought so.”

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.grandforksherald.com/sp...r-disagree-who-supplied-supplement-likely-led

Ah the truth comes out!

- - - Updated - - -

1 / 3
FARGO — Former North Dakota State fullback Brock Robbins said the ingested supplement that ended his Bison football career was supplied by somebody within the program and he had no idea it contained a banned substance.

His mother, Lori Robbins, said a “trusted program staff member” provided a pre-workout powder that contained an illegal substance or substances.

The university denies the supplement came from a staff member.

NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen said Robbins “got it from another student-athlete.” He didn't elaborate.

Robbins tested positive to a random NCAA drug test during his team’s Division I FCS national title run. He said the substance in question was mixed into a drink and taken before practice or a game to help energize his body.

“I was completely shocked,” Robbins said about failing the drug test. “I hadn’t been doing anything to my knowledge that was anything wrong.”

Robbins declined to identify a specific name or names of who supplied the powder. His parents, Chuck and Lori Robbins, said they’re leaving that decision to their son. But Lori Robbins expressed her disappointment with the program.

“It’s all out there that Brock tested positive for a stimulant and that’s true,” she said. “That is a true statement. But nobody is saying, ‘Where did you get it?’ These guys bringing it in that gives you a little energy, whatever it is, and Brock doesn’t think twice about it. Other players don’t think twice about it. And then this happens. You reel from it. This ruined him as far as his career goes. I mean, he’s healthy, he’s got everything and football isn’t life, however, it’s all gone. … Brock took it and he has to bear some responsibility, but does he have to bear it all? No. But he has to pay for the whole thing.”

Larsen said the NDSU athletic department does not provide supplements.

“The only thing we do is through our fueling station,” he said of a nutrition center located in the Sanford Health Athletic Complex. “It’s all natural, whether it’s snacks, smoothies, those kind of things. But we don’t provide supplements.”

Contacted again on NDSU’s response that a student-athlete provided the substance, Lori Robbins said, “That is extremely incorrect. It was a product that was brought in by a trusted staff member.”

Attempts on Tuesday and Wednesday to reach former Bison head coach Chris Klieman, now at Kansas State, were unsuccessful.

The NCAA penalty calls for a one-year suspension, meaning Robbins — a junior — won’t be able to play next season. It’s possible he could transfer to an NAIA school for his final year of eligibility, something that is still a possibility since NAIA schools, who are not bound by NCAA rules, have contacted him about transferring. But for now, he’s going to school at NDSU this semester and is scheduled to graduate with a degree in general agriculture next December.

Robbins said he wants people to know he did not intentionally take an illegal supplement.

“Just basically the fact that when people hear this, they think steroids or marijuana,” Brock said. “That’s the reason we want the story out.”

He said he first started taking the supplement about halfway through the 2018 season. It seemed routine, he said, since he’s taken dietary aids dating back to high school in Cavalier, N.D.

Energy drinks mixed with protein and carbohydrate powders are common with athletes. They’re usually associated with helping the body’s muscles recover more quickly after strenuous workouts. They’re available in most retail or food stories.

“You can’t get this specific one at Walmart or anything, but it’s a basic ‘pre-workout,’” Brock said.

Lori Robbins said she believes the Bison staff member in question didn’t know the true nature of the supplement, but said it should have been tested by the university.

“I can take it if Brock did this on his own, but he didn’t,” she said. “He didn’t know a thing. And he trusted, he really trusted those people and it cost him. It really did cost him. And I thank God a bunch of those kids didn’t get pulled in (for random testing) because it was used throughout the locker room.”

Lori (Knetter) Robbins was NDSU’s first women’s basketball All-American, is still the program’s all-time leading rebounder and is a member of the Bison Athletic Hall of Fame. Brock is the youngest of three boys, with the other two also having been college athletes.

“Brock lost everything and I knew the institution would not suffer from this, not in public,” Lori said, with her voice breaking. “Everybody that knows Brock …”

NDSU appealed the suspension to the NCAA, but it was denied two days before the FCS national title game against Eastern Washington on Jan. 5 in Frisco, Texas. Lori Robbins said the appeal was largely based on her son’s lack of knowledge of the supplement that she said was supplied by somebody at the university.

She calls the penalty “too harsh,” especially for first-time offenders.

“He knew he was taking a ‘pre-workout’ and that’s all he knew,” she said. “(The NCAA) doesn’t see it that way. It’s black and white. So there’s no wiggle room, and that’s unfortunate because I think there’s extenuating circumstances that were involved here, and I don’t think he has complete blame on this. They brought it into the locker room, they told their kids to take it.”

Klieman addressed the issue in the post-game press conference after the 38-24 championship win over Eastern Washington. When he was asked why Robbins wasn’t dressed for the game, he acknowledged it was because of a banned stimulant.

“Feel awful for Brock,” Klieman said. “Everybody in that locker room loves Brock. Brock was a part of this national championship and that’s what happened.”

The NCAA randomly tests approximately 18 players from each team after each FCS playoff game. Specifically, the NCAA, according to its website, lists the banned “drug classes” as anabolic agents, stimulants, masking agents such as diuretics, street drugs, peptide hormones and analogues, anti-estrogens and Beta-2 Agonists.

The NCAA, on its website, makes it clear “There is NO complete list of banned substances.” It states “Any substance that is chemically related to the class, even if it is not listed as an example, is also banned!”

NDSU also does its own random internal testing with the football program throughout the season, using the same company — Drug Free Sport International — the NCAA uses in its testing. New NDSU head football coach Matt Entz said Robbins’ situation was addressed in Entz's first team meeting as the Bison head coach, telling the players to make sure they know what they’re putting in their bodies.

Teams losing players to NCAA drug testing has been common in recent years. Clemson was without three players in its College Football Playoff title game last month. Before the 2016 FCS title game, James Madison had seven players test positive and Youngstown State had four players test positive.

The 6-foot-1, 248-pound Robbins was a major part of the Bison offense. He was used in multiple ways, either as a tight end or fullback. The latter is mostly a blocking position in NDSU’s West Coast offense, but Robbins had five carries for 31 yards and caught eight passes, including one touchdown, last season.

His absence in the title game was notable.

“He could have had a great senior year,” Lori said. “Maybe there’s the next level, who knows. The coaches thought so.”

It is well documented I am no ndsu bobo but this tells nothing really. The supplement industry is not regulated well at all. I would bet the sup he took was made in a factory that made sups with what ever the banned substance was. It does not tell what it is. The ncaa needs to have a list of approved companies if they are going to have testing like this. It does not say what level it was either which I find disturbing as that is the most telling. There needs to be more protocols like they need to run a sample of said pre work out to know. I think it would be eye opening the amount of contamination and “banned “ substances athletes take. Looks like another thing the ncaa is fucking up

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84