Eagles Fan

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
To the eagles fan that stole the stadium chair, I would do more than make you pay for it. What say you?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty certain we are not allowed to talk bad about any thing eagles on here. Maybe he was getting Carson to auto graph it so its ok.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
1. Release the low life's name
2. Make him pay the Vikings for a personal seat license
3. Give him 40 hours of community service in Minneapolis over the next 5 Saturdays, then cut off his hands so he can't steal any more

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He will sell it on E-Bay for a pile of $$$$$ if they let him keep it. I would make him give it back or else.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd make him sit on that chair in the corner wearing a dunce hat for all to see.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care who or what kind of fan the guy is. It is vandalism and theft which are considered crimes and last I checked there are laws and a way to penalize a person that commits such crimes.
It should be returned to the Vikings and maybe they could give it to a charity or something if they have already replaced the seat.

GOLFER

Pretty certain we are not allowed to talk bad about any thing eagles on here. Maybe he was getting Carson to auto graph it so its ok.

You're really coming off as a whiny bitch. Turn your man card in at the front desk.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care who or what kind of fan the guy is. It is vandalism and theft which are considered crimes and last I checked there are laws and a way to penalize a person that commits such crimes.
It should be returned to the Vikings and maybe they could give it to a charity or something if they have already replaced the seat.
Exactly. My question would be how did nobody notice this dude rip the seat out and walk out with it?:;:huh

The other question is why would he want a seat with the Vikings logo on it?

Last edited:

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
chair8s.jpg

STOLEN+US+BANK+STADIUM+SEAT.JPG

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wow I was expecting a drunken college frat boy. That grown ass man has to explain to his kids how he got a chair from a stadium. Nice, maybe he eats tide pods too?

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow I was expecting a drunken college frat boy. That grown ass man has to explain to his kids how he got a chair from a stadium. Nice, maybe he eats tide pods too?

May not eat tide pods, but his kids do. Mike Judd’s Idiocracy was spot on.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Still sore about your beloved Patriots losing?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great idea! That chair would make a great shitter chair for my huntin shack,just needs a hole cut in the center.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still sore about your beloved Patriots losing?

NO i dont really care. you told me on the neg rep you gave that on this site there is no bad to be spoke of carson wentz just following your rules. Isnt that what you said? Speaking bad of an eagles fan is like speaking against carson.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 34