electric smoker recommendations

Mike Fretty

Founding Member
Founding Member
thx, i ordered it. No idea wat the bluetooth option is?

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I didn't already have a smoker I would order that Bluetooth one in a heartbeat. That's a damn good price.

Mike Fretty

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I didn't already have a smoker I would order that Bluetooth one in a heartbeat. That's a damn good price.

I spose I'll find out, but what is the Bluetooth ootion?

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Masterbuilt 30" as well. Likely do not have as much experience as others, but very satisfied with the smoker and results. Bud has a Treager and if I were to purchase again, I would give the Treager a close look.

badland mule

Founding Member
Founding Member
thx, i ordered it. No idea wat the bluetooth option is?

I have a 40" masterbuilt with bluetooth. If you have a smartphone you can download a free app. The app allows you to adjust the temperature of the smoker or turn it off completely. It shows you the temp of the smoker and the meat probe temp as well. I was a little disappointed with the range of the bluetooth but overall I like it.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think a pellet grill is going to be my next grill/smoker. Just can't hang sausage in it to smoke sausage, maybe it will force me to getting around to make a bigger smoker to hang sausages and stuff in.

I do have a big walk in smoker for the big stuff, but the treager is so easy.

BUCK83

Founding Member
Founding Member
FullSizeRender.jpgive recently got into using an electric smoker. I have a cajun injector brand and it works great. They are great at holding temps, and everything tends to stay juicy. The day before thanksgiving i think it was 30 degrees outside and the smoker held its 225 temp no problem while i was smoking a beef roast. I threw on a picture of some ribs and jalapeno poppers fresh out of the smoker

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 183
  • This month: 160
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57