Electronic Posting

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go figure, did some scouting for geese yesterday and the best field I found is usually not posted but got electronically posted - farmer lives 20 miles away from the field ;:;banghead

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go figure, did some scouting for geese yesterday and the best field I found is usually not posted but got electronically posted - farmer lives 20 miles away from the field ;:;banghead

go ask them to hunt or call them. It’s not that hard I have driven a lot more than that to get permission and even after meeting people they gave permission for the whole year.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here we are hunting season open and nobody really knows what the fuck is going on. Just hunt all the land you want. If busted let the clowns at the G&F/sheriffs dept try to explain this shit show to the judge.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here we are hunting season open and nobody really knows what the fuck is going on. Just hunt all the land you want. If busted let the clowns at the G&F/sheriffs dept try to explain this shit show to the judge.
What’s confusing ??? If there’s no posted sign look on the map , if it’s not electronically posted then it’s good to go . What’s hard to figure out ?????? Jesus Christ people

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s confusing ??? If there’s no posted sign look on the map , if it’s not electronically posted then it’s good to go . What’s hard to figure out ?????? Jesus Christ people
That’s not my point. My point is the game and fish has done nothing that I have seen to get out in front of this to educate people about the new law and how to navigate it. Last week I talked to some guys from out of state that have came here every year for the last twenty years and they have never heard about it. When I bought this years license I expected something to be said about the new regulation nothing was said. There will be a shit pile of people come buy licenses like usual and those that read the proclamation may find it. Then it’ll be WTF? That is if it’s even in there lol. They can’t conduct a damn deer drawing so I wouldn’t expect it to be in there. Our once excellent game and fish has become a political disgrace

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member

I agree. It actually is better than I thought it would be. I was pessimistic and had pretty low expectations but it is a better system than I thought it would be, to be honest. Linking it to Onx was a BIG improvement.

I hunt out of state also. Our ND website has the info and it isn’t hard to find, and just like when I hunt SD or MT or WY, it is my job to make sure I know what is new and what is the same. People coming to ND should do whatever they have to go figure the shit out. If they don’t, it’s on them. Some people act like the G&F has been silent about this…??? It’s all I’ve heard about since it passed!!!

Some people take every opportunity they can find to bitch about the Game and Fish (or just about everything in life) and so most of these gripes are just par for the course I guess. If it wasn’t this it would be the deer drawing and if it’s not that it’s just on to the next thing. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch...just another day.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s not my point. My point is the game and fish has done nothing that I have seen to get out in front of this to educate people about the new law and how to navigate it. Last week I talked to some guys from out of state that have came here every year for the last twenty years and they have never heard about it. When I bought this years license I expected something to be said about the new regulation nothing was said. There will be a shit pile of people come buy licenses like usual and those that read the proclamation may find it. Then it’ll be WTF? That is if it’s even in there lol. They can’t conduct a damn deer drawing so I wouldn’t expect it to be in there. Our once excellent game and fish has become a political disgrace

I have seen it on multiple web sites talked about on multiple pod cast. OnX had a post on it so if your not finding it your not looking to hard. If another state changes the regs it is my responsibility to know not theirs to baby sit my ass. Personal responsibility. Know the laws where you are hunting.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huh ???) unless u live in a cave you’ve heard about . There’s no excuses . Christ ...,

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen it on multiple web sites talked about on multiple pod cast. OnX had a post on it so if your not finding it your not looking to hard. If another state changes the regs it is my responsibility to know not theirs to baby sit my ass. Personal responsibility. Know the laws where you are hunting.
Exactly

- - - Updated - - -

I just bought 1 any doe tag each for my wife and I in 3f2 : I have onx and that will guide me . If we don’t go then it’s a $60 donation . She has a buck tag for eastern ND and me a gratis. This will be for muzzy season one weekend for something to do

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
2d is the unit I drew a tag in and there is quite a bit of land that is open to hunting, if it wasn't for the ndgf app I would have never known. So the red and yellow are open to the public what is the blue color represent. Is there a legend that tell a person what the colors mean I know how to click on the dashed boxes for posted land to see who owns it.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did everyone get their free 3 months of onyx from the GNF? I seen it was in my inbox when i logged in last.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah by looking at the website, anyone can plainly see where the supports is for North Dakota to go full posted statewide.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88