Fastest walleye rig out there!

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do the fish jump n those boats? Or do you still have to stop and fish?

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those nitros are awesome. There is one in devils lake i was lookin at the other day and it had it all. My cousin ordered one as well. I would get if they were around 13k for the works haha.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was tongue in cheek. That said, I have seen guys over spend/borrow to the point they do have many shiny toys without cash flow to enjoy them.

aint that the truth. Oil is down, the white sunglass guys are either out of work, or working half time/half pay. Lots of fancy toys on the market, as within a month of the down turn the payments couldn't be made.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had juanr's money, I would buy 2. One for him, and one for me!!:;:exactly;:;boozer

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had juanr's money, I would buy 2. One for him, and one for me!!:;:exactly;:;boozer

I did just wrote my check to the United states treasury today, so unfortunately I am the guy that couldn't put the fuel in that shinny boat.

I sure hope some poor soul has a nice time with my money, maybe some obama phones could be handed out in my honor

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, did the same:(. Wife, and I have the max taken out our checks for taxes, and still had to give our dumb ass government $1200.00 more.;:;banghead :mad:I'm with you johnr, hope some low life on a government program enjoys the use of our $ to!;;;;;;; ;:;boozer

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
This boat keeps popping up in my head. I'm leaning towards joining the Nitro team instead of the usual glass boats out there.

If you're talking about the boat in the 1st post of this thread, it's a Yar Craft 219, not a Nitro.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait wait wait your not supposed to f the strippers at the strip club?????

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, did the same:(. Wife, and I have the max taken out our checks for taxes, and still had to give our dumb ass government $1200.00 more.;:;banghead :mad:I'm with you johnr, hope some low life on a government program enjoys the use of our $ to!;;;;;;; ;:;boozer

Not to give you guys a hard time as I have sent in money many many many times to the US treasury..and maybe I am reading it wrong..but why oh why send it in now?? I wait until the very last minute to send it in...they can wait.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did just wrote my check to the United states treasury today, so unfortunately I am the guy that couldn't put the fuel in that shinny boat.

I sure hope some poor soul has a nice time with my money, maybe some obama phones could be handed out in my honor

Why not wait until 4-15 to pay?

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
These expensive TOYS reminds me of a salmon fishing trip to Lake Michigan about 10 or so years ago. We were staying in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin and launched out of the city park each morning. You would be see the whole gamut of boats, big, bigger, biggest. My buddies boat was/is nice boat for most any bodies of water ...I think it was a 21ft lund baron magnum pushed with a 225. NICE BOAT I would be happy to call my own! Out there..it was..meh..more on the small side. haha.
Anyyyyyyway...back to the expensive toys part of the story... one of the days when we returned to the dock from fishing to load, right there in plain sight at the city dock parking area.. was this big arse brand new cigarette boat...had to be at least 35 -40 feet long. There was this big arse ribbon on it...and a large poster that read.."Happy 50th Birthday Deb".. hahaha.. really?? wowzer... Almost made us want to stick around and see what kind of specimen that this Deb person was..haha AND..the person who gave it to her. hahaha. But alas.. curiosity didn't win us over that day and we left. The end.

That was a great story! Can we all hear it again?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
here's my fastest walleye rig... this guy has been trying to trying to get his hands on it for years... hopefully he's given up...

and ya, it's got a 90 on it...

images

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hows about 627 X 7, just when you thought you were king shit this guy rolls in! ha ha ha
th-5.jpeg

If you look closely, it's two boats, one with three and one with four. All of a sudden, it's actually prudent and makes sense. Almost economical.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool as can be. No sarcasm.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 172
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 57