Favorite BBQ Sauce

Hamm's

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweet Bab Rays Honey BBQ for me, too. When I foil the ribs, I coat them in a mixture of honey, butter & brown sugar. Then I pour Tiger Sauce on them. The Tiger Sauce gives them a nice kick!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've made my own lately and can hook you up with some. Or better yet when I finally find my notes I will just post it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this pro-membrane stuff has me wanting to seek out calving yards.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Max and Pepsi.jpg

Ol West.
This stuff is most excellent, but not sure you can get it in these parts. I bought a gallon of it the last time I was in Pierre.

They have some at cash wise in minot and I also may have seen it a marketplace too. It sure makes pulled pork shine!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ. Additionally you have to have a nice coat of spices under the sauce. I use it on ribs and put a dab in the spaghetti sauce.

Some like to eat gut encapsulation: I like to encapsulate a simple dry rub with good sauce.

I sort of/accidentally breached this etiquette the first time I did a few racks in the oven with a lot of liquid smoke. It turned out exceptional in texture and flavor degraded (IMHO) by rosemary and thyme. Yuck: poultry spices. I was the only critic and deemed a Pit Master by two black females, two discerning Mexicans, one regular white female with big tits and a few members of the NEA when I unofficially sponsored a luncheon at the kid's school with the leftovers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88