Favorite comedian

D-Racer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure he stole that golf bit from Carlin...both are still legends
I'll have to look for that. As for Carlin, his comparison of football & baseball is classic. Also the hippy dippy weatherman and 7 words you can't say on TV still make me laugh.....remember you can prick your finger, but don't finger your prick.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched a lot of Chris Rock and Chapelle as they were hot when I was prime age in college and I still find myself quoting them. The Chapelle Show was just insane when it came out and had to be about the most quoted thing amongst college age kids for several years. Bill Burr is always good and of course Norm McDonald. Chris Farley and Will Ferrell for more of your SNL/Movie type comedian.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched a lot of Chris Rock and Chapelle as they were hot when I was prime age in college and I still find myself quoting them. The Chapelle Show was just insane when it came out and had to be about the most quoted thing amongst college age kids for several years. Bill Burr is always good and of course Norm McDonald. Chris Farley and Will Ferrell for more of your SNL/Movie type comedian.
I’m Rick James!!!! Bitch

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
George Carlin (people in Hell because of meat on Friday)
Rodney Dangerfield (I Get NO Respect)
Johnathan Winters
Firesign Theater
Monty Python (One More Wafer Thin Mint)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Comedians find it hard to make me laugh. It's all about delivery; I guess: This is very decent IMHO:

Svn I actually won tickets listening to the big dogs on kj108, to see bill at the westward ho in grand forks when it was still standing. Also seen Bob zany, and seen Williams and reeves with my grandparents, grandma laughed so hard her dentures fell out. Man I miss those days 😪

Jm1986

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every needs to do themselves a favor and watch Shane Gillis. His comedy is original and freaking hilarious. I wish I knew how to post videos on here. Look up Gilly and keeves on YouTube. You won’t regret it

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shane Gillis(Trump) and Adam Ray (Biden) on Kill Tony last week is hilarious! Adam Ray doing Dr. Phil is always funny. I like every one mentioned so far but current comedy is always more enjoyable to listen to. Jimmy car is another good one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 15
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3