What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 280385" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>Without my notes right in front of me the best success has been H4831sc on the 120 TTSX and the 140 Matchburner. I think I still have a printed version of the 6mmBR article in my Barnes book.</p><p></p><p><span style="color: silver"><span style="font-size: 9px">- - - Updated - - -</span></span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I used to love the Barnes TSX/TTSX for accuracy and dead on the spot animals in my Seven Mag but seemed to start having inconsistent groups, maybe it was my 200# trigger in the Ruger after getting used to nice triggers. The 7 is getting a Timney before I get too carried away. Ran 168gr Bergers for a test this year and 5 shot group I stacked 4 in a nickle with one flier from poor shooter habit. </p><p>223 I had a load using Accurate 2460 I believe that flung 50gr V-Max good but I think I can tweak on it a little more.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 280385, member: 1979"] Without my notes right in front of me the best success has been H4831sc on the 120 TTSX and the 140 Matchburner. I think I still have a printed version of the 6mmBR article in my Barnes book. [COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR] I used to love the Barnes TSX/TTSX for accuracy and dead on the spot animals in my Seven Mag but seemed to start having inconsistent groups, maybe it was my 200# trigger in the Ruger after getting used to nice triggers. The 7 is getting a Timney before I get too carried away. Ran 168gr Bergers for a test this year and 5 shot group I stacked 4 in a nickle with one flier from poor shooter habit. 223 I had a load using Accurate 2460 I believe that flung 50gr V-Max good but I think I can tweak on it a little more. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
Top
Bottom