What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wrkn2hunt" data-source="post: 280403" data-attributes="member: 397"><p>This is the worst thread ever! The list is long and endless. I have been loading for all my rifles since I can't remember when. Things have progressed thank god cuz some steps just plain sucked. I have added a lot more rifles over the years and more reloading components also. From 223 to 7mm and everything in between. I run Berger, Hornady, Nosler, and Sierra bullets. Why? I have no idea! Powder is the same, I have so many different ones and some havn't been used in years. The only consistent on my bench is Federal Match primers. There is no magic fairy dust of reloading. I can usually pick a bullet and a powder and find a load that will shoot. Brass just recently fought me with my newest rifle the 22 Creedmoor. I purchased 300 Alpha brass and immediately had pressure issues. Narrowed it down to the brass volume, switched to Hornady brass and issues went away. Put a bad taste in my mouth for high end brass. Hornady works well and I don't get pissed if I lose one hunting.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wrkn2hunt, post: 280403, member: 397"] This is the worst thread ever! The list is long and endless. I have been loading for all my rifles since I can't remember when. Things have progressed thank god cuz some steps just plain sucked. I have added a lot more rifles over the years and more reloading components also. From 223 to 7mm and everything in between. I run Berger, Hornady, Nosler, and Sierra bullets. Why? I have no idea! Powder is the same, I have so many different ones and some havn't been used in years. The only consistent on my bench is Federal Match primers. There is no magic fairy dust of reloading. I can usually pick a bullet and a powder and find a load that will shoot. Brass just recently fought me with my newest rifle the 22 Creedmoor. I purchased 300 Alpha brass and immediately had pressure issues. Narrowed it down to the brass volume, switched to Hornady brass and issues went away. Put a bad taste in my mouth for high end brass. Hornady works well and I don't get pissed if I lose one hunting. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
Top
Bottom