What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 280405" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>Well took a little bit of inventory last night beings I haven't done much reloading in the past year and am sitting in a pretty decent position to start some experimenting. For powders I have about or slightly more than 1/3 of a pound of these Accurate 2460, IMR 4831, H4831SC and RL22 plus my buddy has a bunch of Retumbo that we will probably do some testing with. Bullets I'm down to 5 TTSX 120gr for the 6.5 and for the 7mm about 75 TSX in 150gr. Brass is a mix of Lapua with some once fired and some 2 and 3 fired with about 40 Nosler that are once fired, for the 7mm I got 25 unfired and 25 once fired Nosler. Primers are the Winchesters in LR and LRM but those are all just about out so primers are on the shopping list. </p><p>I grew up reloading with my dad and the stuff he accumulated prior to my stuff is pretty amazing and the steps I go through are way more than what he ever really did and my steps probably seem crude to some of you still but normally have done pretty well it just takes me longer than most. Over the last few years his health and mobility hasn't been the greatest so I really just throw a few rounds together that group to about the size of a quarter or better and go hunting or buy a box of premium ammo to test. With working on moving out to the farm I will probably be getting back into the swing of it again. Next up is going through the big tool box to inventory what else is hiding or forgotten about beings I have kept most of my stuff separate.</p><p>Thanks for the different inputs guys</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 280405, member: 1979"] Well took a little bit of inventory last night beings I haven't done much reloading in the past year and am sitting in a pretty decent position to start some experimenting. For powders I have about or slightly more than 1/3 of a pound of these Accurate 2460, IMR 4831, H4831SC and RL22 plus my buddy has a bunch of Retumbo that we will probably do some testing with. Bullets I'm down to 5 TTSX 120gr for the 6.5 and for the 7mm about 75 TSX in 150gr. Brass is a mix of Lapua with some once fired and some 2 and 3 fired with about 40 Nosler that are once fired, for the 7mm I got 25 unfired and 25 once fired Nosler. Primers are the Winchesters in LR and LRM but those are all just about out so primers are on the shopping list. I grew up reloading with my dad and the stuff he accumulated prior to my stuff is pretty amazing and the steps I go through are way more than what he ever really did and my steps probably seem crude to some of you still but normally have done pretty well it just takes me longer than most. Over the last few years his health and mobility hasn't been the greatest so I really just throw a few rounds together that group to about the size of a quarter or better and go hunting or buy a box of premium ammo to test. With working on moving out to the farm I will probably be getting back into the swing of it again. Next up is going through the big tool box to inventory what else is hiding or forgotten about beings I have kept most of my stuff separate. Thanks for the different inputs guys [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Reloading
Favorite Reloading Components
Top
Bottom