Federal court cases

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
The border gun smugglers reminded me of a federal court case about an 80s border drug smugglers. It was word for word and a deep rabbit hole , happened almost in my back yard and interesting , I was going to revisit but cant find a good search. I see Pacer is the new go to site but are there others ? I never used to have an account , are those days gone ?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry Davey, didn’t mean to highjack your thread. That whole gun thing got me riled up and I’m questioning if the clot shot has Allen’s left leg shrinking a bit so he has a lean to him. If you find the documents to the case you mentioned it would be cool to see them. That area you are in up north is an intriguing area with a lot of history because of the geography of the area.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry Davey, didn’t mean to highjack your thread. That whole gun thing got me riled up and I’m questioning if the clot shot has Allen’s left leg shrinking a bit so he has a lean to him. If you find the documents to the case you mentioned it would be cool to see them. That area you are in up north is an intriguing area with a lot of history because of the geography of the area.

You should probably be more upset with your 3rd grade English teacher for her failings.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1717387240963.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8