Fight night

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who's going to watch the McGregor vs Mayweather fight? I haven't decided yet and not sure where I would watch it anyway

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting bit a friend's shop on projection screen. Hope McGregor ktfo floyd

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
As far as sporting events go, this one doesn't really interest me. I did get up at 2:50 am this morning and watch team USA wrestle in Paris at the worlds livestream. The medal round was on TV at noon, the Olympic channel. It replays again at 9 tonight if anyone wants to see THE toughest SOB's on the planet. The last match features Kyle Snyder vs Sadulaev from Russia. Both are Olympic champs last year and world champs 2015. I think Sadalaev won it in 2014. Both are young legends, and the Russian came up a weight this year. This is arguably the biggest match in decades, maybe ever. This match also determines the team champion! I'll probably watch college FB with shit teams tonight.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saving my money for the ggg/Alvarez fight in three weeks. Tonight's fight can only go three ways, a quick knockout victory for mayweather within the first couple rounds, mcgrecor disqualification, or Floyd puts on a 10k track show for 12 rounds.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh shit, my bookie is taking action.... I'll risk $650 just to pick up an easy 100.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a houseful watching it tonight. Hope it lasts at least three rounds.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who? I just got off the water. Cleaned the fish and they r in the frying pan and Hank jr is on the speakers

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who won? They both did along with promotors and broadcasters. who lost the ones that paid

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't worry son , I'll get your Lucky Charms back !
IMG_1196.JPG

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The boxer wins in tenth round knockout

And that is why boxing is dead. It wasn't a knock out it was the ref stepping in. Conor was tired and more likely than not going to get knocked out but the ref can't stop that. Ref had way to much to do with out come of fight. Conor had Floyd hurt with a body shot ref steps in and saves Floyd.

Now lets see if a boxer has the balls to step in the octagon

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I forgot how boring boxing is. Watched it on YouTube this morning. After a couple rounds I skipped to the end to see who
won. Glad I didn't pay for it.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
And that is why boxing is dead. It wasn't a knock out it was the ref stepping in. Conor was tired and more likely than not going to get knocked out but the ref can't stop that. Ref had way to much to do with out come of fight. Conor had Floyd hurt with a body shot ref steps in and saves Floyd.

Thumbs Up

Read a deal that said if McGregor won by knock out it would have been the largest loss to booking agents in Las Vegas history. That wasn;t going to happen.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Millions of people are out a couple hundred bucks and have worse headaches this morning than either of those two. Ref shoulda stayed out of it, woulda been nice to see somebody get tipped over and 10 counted

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member

As much as I wanted the Irishman to win, he was getting worked over in the last few rounds. He came out swinging early and maywhether methodically waited it out and let mcgregor tire out and then attacked. That said I agree the ref stepped in early. He should have let maywhethr knock him to the ground. I don't believe McGregor would have bounced back.

Last edited:

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Boxing these days is like WWF. A bunch of staged BS.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was alot better fight than what I was expecting. Was really surprised McGregor made it to the 10th

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree McGregor was likely done, but let the damn thing go. In the rules it says you can be knocked down more than three times and keep fighting but when a guy is shaken up they have to stop it? Makes no sense.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought it was a good fight. The ref made the right stoppage. Mcgreggor was gassed and turning into a piñata.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30