First one of the year :(

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything that helps saves lives is more than great. I'm just saying Ur lying when u took people out to purposely fall through for practice, that all. Boy if something would have went wrong during one of these Dean's Baywatch sessions and someone might have drowned, tough one to explain there.
That's why people with a brain (a condition you've never experienced) wait for spring because you use the ice edge as it pull out (something it's to bad your father didn't do) from the shore so if need be you can turn around and walk out. Thus the other trick you only do it in four feet or so of water. To learn how to pull yourself out of the water you don't have to be in ten feet it's not like it's something a person will cheat at. Now if you go back to last spring on here you will find a post where I mentioned to guys to come down and give it a try.

The big thing here is why would you be such a dipshit to start a pissing match on here just after a member lost a kid through the ice?!?! Are you such a douchebag troll that you can't stop your self?

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
Dean, I'm not trolling. I'm stating the fact that Ur full of shit, there's a difference.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be giving you more neg rep later today in hopes to make you like horse shit and leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you're not an alternate version of someone I respect. Wouldn't surprise me.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_1689.JPG

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously though, there are other websites which cater to assholish behavior! For instance, freakn' comment on a UTube vid.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest PM:

Someone finally get under Ur skin. Now u know how the rest of us feel listening to Ur fucking nonsense. What a puss!

Yes. ur lik a peice of fibberglas undur my fingrnail.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just waiting for my rep power to recharge.

th

Hornhunter

Banned
Banned
I'll be giving you more neg rep later today in hopes to make you like horse shit and leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you're not an alternate version of someone I respect. Wouldn't surprise me.

That funny that u respect me! I can't say the same for u

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea I'm sure. I've received more from u than any other member.

How is this tool able to PM? He should be attempting another "identity" by now. Tim, back in the day said he could block permanently by tracing URL or servers or some type shi'ite using moon dust.

WTF V? Don't you want to be like Trump or Tim?:D

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holly shit GST and plainsman play nice for a day or two and Lunker cant leave SVN alone and Hornhunter gets infatuated with Dean. What ever happend to ignoring people you dont like? To some extent the childish name calling is amusing but atleast spread it around a little.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That funny that u respect me! I can't say the same for u

OK, I'll play once! Perhaps your demeanor will change if you tasted predominant fruit on the dildo instead of your buddy's feces. Try a lot of jelly play.

- - - Updated - - -

Holly shit GST and plainsman play nice for a day or two and Lunker cant leave SVN alone and Hornhunter gets infatuated with Dean. What ever happend to ignoring people you dont like? To some extent the childish name calling is amusing but atleast spread it around a little.

Like effing AIDS. Queers have to get it in before the next eight years.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not the place. I'm sorry. God bless the family members involved. Wear life jackets and be prepared for the worst. Blouse/tape your pant cuffs, wear cleats. A busted skull, etc is also a danger.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Testing 1 2 3 When the Rep on this site was explained I seem to remember the reason being that if someone got out of hand and enough people sent bad rep at them they would lose some privileges. I think the system should be tested. Pull your slingshots out and bomb hornhunter with bad rep and see if we can make him wiggle a little bit. Be safe and damn careful that you get the right target.

;:;popcorn

deleted account

Established Member
;:;hijacked

- - - Updated - - -

This is disrespectful to everyone who has posted actual tragedies and mishaps

- - - Updated - - -

All of u who have done this should feel bad at least svn realized what he was doing

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does your son have a family is there a go fund me. I am sure a bunch on NDA would like to help

deleted account

Established Member
No go fund me, his family is in no financial crisis I will help them out, but thanks for asking Kurt

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Ghost, REALLY:shame:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gawd I want to rep zap you so bad right now lunk/stiffel. I hope:) I don't have to drink Bud until midnight. Don't fret. It's coming.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55