Fishin' For The Cure

ccarver80

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This will be the first fishing tournament I will be fishing this year ever up at Beulah Bay.

We're almost to a month until the tournament and I was wondering if there's any special equipment I need... I can't tell in the rules if I need a VHF radio? And what about a tournament bag for weighing in the fish?

Any other items you would recommend bringing other than tackle and rods lol?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've fished this tournament every year since they started having it. You don't need anything special. Just bring your family and enjoy. It's a laid back fun tournament for a great cause. I'll be up there on the Thursday before. If you want to get together I'll show you a few tricks. I spend all summer at Beulah bay and fish that area a lot.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can still have 3 people in the boat for this one right? I have that tournament itch that I wasn't going to scratch this year but I might have to do this one because its laid back... plus I will find out on Wednesday if I will even have my own boat or not at that time and how late can a guy register anyone know?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
you can still have 3 people in the boat for this one right? I have that tournament itch that I wasn't going to scratch this year but I might have to do this one because its laid back... plus I will find out on Wednesday if I will even have my own boat or not at that time and how late can a guy register anyone know?
You can fish 3 people. In the past I've registered the night of the rules meeting because it's never filled yet. It's starting to get more popular as the word gets out so I'm going to register on line this year. I believe theydill at 75 teams.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88