FNG

eyehunter

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm not even sure what the other site is, but I was scrolling through trying to find a good forum since I don't know the lakes in this area at all. This site seemed like a good mix of fishing talk and shenanigans and was also very active. I assume V is Vollmer, and I must say that I am impressed with this site/forum so far. I am still going through and finding out a lot of useful information.

Lunker - I actually plan on making it up to Devils over the new year and am hoping to get on some Perch or Eyes. It looks like you're associated with the bait store in town?

I won't do any attacks, and I am sure I will not pick up on 99% of the inside jokes, but hope to gain some knowledge and meet some others that love to fish.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Lots of smart and wise people on here that are willing to help with about any topic. Hang out long enough and you'll pick up on the inside jokes. Vollmer is the site owner/builder.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunker - you made numerous purposeful attempts to burn this bitch - and the other one - down.... by losing your #### and going postal on a number of members who didn't deserve it. On purpose - with nasty language and personal attacks that went on and on and on.

And you're still here.

Now you're on a soap box about special treatment? Lecturing on other member's behavior at FBO, etc.?

And wasn't it just yesterday you lectured someone on moving past things? Letting bygones be bygones?

You confuse the #### out of me.

I was commenting a members post and those same members are still getting special treatment if you read the rules guy look at what it says see the double standards bring up personal remarks basesd soley on one sided special treatment regardless if it was a oops. I am not pointing a finger at anyone specific and the first person remarks on what I have said most likely has been part of that special treatment.
I am giving this new guy some advice based on my own mistakes of how I treated members in the past by coming out and doing just that publicly harassing memberss but if you want to hold to stuff that has happened almost a year ago so be it, again I only commented on one person original post and of course someone didn't like what I said.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome eyehunter!! Your timing is perfect!! Lots of great guys/gals on here, but we sometimes fight like we're all married!! Don't sweat it. When you've been here a couple months, you'll figure out who's in love with who and just smile at the shenanigans. Put your big girl panties on, break out your thick skin, don't forget the short bus helmet we all wear, and jump right in. If you're ever in the Valley City area, give me a shout. I can point you toward some fair to middlin perch lakes. My guide services aren't a guarantee though. I can only guarantee you there are fish in the water. Do you like Bullheads???

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am johnr, full of white privilege and shame.
I get special treatment, cause I am neat.

If you need advice on anything neat, I am your guy.
If you have a problem with no dapl, and dirty hippies, #guywhofishes is your go to, he is now known as #guywhoskatesandeatssausages.
If you feel like you have been bullied, mistreated, or are otherwise just overly sensitive, well then you must toughen up, cause that's life.

welcome,

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dippies = Dirty Hippies. I like it.

In a like fashion, the NODAPL people can just be simplified into "Criminals".

And Lunk, not to get personal, but just yesterday you were talking about letting bygones be bygones, and a kinder gentler Lunk in 2016. Sheesh. I guess the new leaf gets turned maybe tomorrow?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dippies = Dirty Hippies. I like it.

In a like fashion, the NODAPL people can just be simplified into "Criminals".

And Lunk, not to get personal, but just yesterday you were talking about letting bygones be bygones, and a kinder gentler Lunk in 2016. Sheesh. I guess the new leaf gets turned maybe tomorrow?

racist

eyehunter

Welcome eyehunter!! Your timing is perfect!! Lots of great guys/gals on here, but we sometimes fight like we're all married!! Don't sweat it. When you've been here a couple months, you'll figure out who's in love with who and just smile at the shenanigans. Put your big girl panties on, break out your thick skin, don't forget the short bus helmet we all wear, and jump right in. If you're ever in the Valley City area, give me a shout. I can point you toward some fair to middlin perch lakes. My guide services aren't a guarantee though. I can only guarantee you there are fish in the water. Do you like Bullheads???

Thanks, KDM! I definitely have thick skin and will remember to wear my helmet. I was looking at the Valley City area. A buddy mentioned Hobart and Eckelson but of course wouldn't provide any sweet spots. I am always up for guide services and can repay in beer. A guide can only bring you to the fish, they can't make 'em bite. Plus being out on the lake relaxing is the life. Any fish you catch is just a bonus.

I haven't had the pleasure of catching a bullhead

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
once you catch your first bull head it will be a memory you can't forget:D. If you research a little and are prepared to move around fishing waters are numerous and you might get the bonus of catching a few for supper. Nice thing for you is within 1-1.5hr in almost directions you have lots of choices and lots of various species you can chose to chase.

eyehunter

once you catch your first bull head it will be a memory you can't forget:D. If you research a little and are prepared to move around fishing waters are numerous and you might get the bonus of catching a few for supper. Nice thing for you is within 1-1.5hr in almost directions you have lots of choices and lots of various species you can chose to chase.

I am not sure if I should be excited or worried about my first bull head experience! I remember my first pout experience like it was yesterday. The bastard wrapped around my arm and shit all over my bibs and beer. What a waste of a perfectly good beer.

I have the portable in the back of the truck ready to go. A little worried about taking the vehicle out since I don't know the lakes too well, but my fat ass could use some exercise as well. Would love to find a lake that has a good morning/evening walleye bite with some crappies/perch during the day. It's a tough ask, but a guy can hope!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I don't plan on driving out on any ice for a good while so I'm walking as well. Depending on what we get for snow in the near future will really dictate my accessing different places.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
lunker - you made numerous purposeful attempts to burn this bitch - and the other one - down.... by losing your #### and going postal on a number of members who didn't deserve it. On purpose - with nasty language and personal attacks that went on and on and on.

And you're still here.

Now you're on a soap box about special treatment? Lecturing on other member's behavior at FBO, etc.?

And wasn't it just yesterday you lectured someone on moving past things? Letting bygones be bygones?

You confuse the #### out of me.

Hear ye, hear ye, the veterans have spoken. I back this statement all the way.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5