Footpedal for OLD Powerdrvie Minnkota

Rugeruser

I was given a trolling motor because somebody had the same problem! It was a very simple repair! Take the pedal apart and clean up the contacts under the pedals! We have become a throw away society! Sometimes it takes less time to repair our gadgets then it takes to find a replacement! What will you lose if you take it apart and find out how everything was designed to work , if nothing else you will learn something new and feel good about that!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
eBay is your friend in these situations. Not Amazon. Screw Amazon...

doober113

The pedal was easy to take apart. What is see though is that one of the contacts is wore. The other have that bubble feel to them and one of them is "flat" or wore out so to speak. Any ideas on how to fix that or do you think that the pedal is shot then??

Thom

I'm a new member with the flat plug problem with my copilot. Do you still have that foot drive?

- - - Updated - - -

I'M a newbee Thom. I am missing a foot control with the flat plug for my otherwise good MinnKota Copilot. You said you had one back when. Do you still have it? I really need one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'M a newbee Thom. I am missing a foot control with the flat plug for my otherwise good MinnKota Copilot. Ill gladly pay shipping if you still have it. Call me 706-551-2131

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a minkota trolling motor with foot control and co pilot that the main harness is bad

Thom

You call me at 706-551-2131. I'll gladly pay the shipping and whatever else

- - - Updated - - -

You call me at 706-551-2131. I'll gladly pay the shipping and whatever else

- - - Updated - - -

You call me at 706-551-2131. I'll gladly pay the shipping and whatever else I really do need a flat plug foot control.

Fave

I have one I can sell you for cheap. Pretty sure it's the one you need. It has the flat connector, not the round.

IMG_2653.jpg
i am interested, how much?

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Think I got one laying around also, can look when get home. jmst

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 87
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44