For you DB!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks, made my day. i watched a lot to remember that song. Wish i could sing but will give it a try. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I love being outdoors however this winter it has been a little more difficult to be out and this winter has really begun to suck. Big time and not sure if it comes from age.

However soon i will charge the battery and change the oil on my bike. I cannot wait until i make that first ride this spring looking for what i enjoy the most.

Snow: i am not sure what Ashley MN, would hold for me but i know what Binford, ND has for me.

Last summer a young lady showed me a picture on her phone at the bar. Asked if i wanted to see them in the flesh. My wife was sitting next to me and i chicken out.

She had a business in Binford so i will assume she is still there and i will recognize that pair any day from the phone. Cover or not. i will make a trip or two or how many as we have a camper park near Binford.
It is all good, clean innocent fun for me, the lady and all who enjoy. Hope for the best.

Again, i thank you and will work on my voice for her. ab

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha, I had to click on this thread,thought cat had a tittie pic just for our db.

Binford? Gotta check it out,never herd of this town

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, this is too coincidental.....Look at the last 2 letters of the channel name:

1675309425194.png

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes, it was meant to be and i do thank you for a chance to create another memory.
Others can try and let me know how it work. I will let others know. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76