Found ice house

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this a sly trick to get someone off your honey hole?

Just kidding, good on you for trying to return someone stuff!

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
My friend Phil mentioned yesterday on social media that he had a house bounce out of the sled. Probably his - I'll check and PM you

Phil booth

Found an ice house tonight when I left the ice. If it is yours let me know what kind and where and I will get it back to you.
Its an Eskimo quick fish hub house if it was found at Nelson bay. My buddy dumped it off the sled on our way to my waypoint and didn’t even notice

Phil booth

Its an Eskimo quick fish hub house if it was found at Nelson bay. My buddy dumped it off the sled on our way to my waypoint and didn’t even notice
My name is Phil booth 701-400-7445 please let me know how I can get it back

ndrivrrat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys, take a couple minutes and put a name and phone number on your tackle boxes, ice houses, rod lockers, and such. A lot easier to get things back to the rightful owner. We all lose things, we dont always get them back.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys, take a couple minutes and put a name and phone number on your tackle boxes, ice houses, rod lockers, and such. A lot easier to get things back to the rightful owner. We all lose things, we dont always get them back.
My mom always said I'd lose my ass if it wasn't fastened on. So I got a tattoo of my name on my Azz.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88