From Cold Water to Hot Water?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder which observing rat snitched them out for two officers to show up.. Need that setup for spring fishing.

Founding Member
Founding Member
FB_IMG_1570051423861.jpg

FB_IMG_1572460881412.jpg

Maybe they should put more effort into controlling groups of thugs beating and robbing innocent baseball fans in thier downtown shithole..

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Imagine being so conceited you become a “YouTuber”. I’d kick my own ass. I’ll admit some of the content is informative and entertaining (I like demo ranch and some other gun channels) but others are just dumb as hell but they have like 200k subscribers. Weird world we live in

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine being so conceited you become a “YouTuber”. I’d kick my own ass. I’ll admit some of the content is informative and entertaining (I like demo ranch and some other gun channels) but others are just dumb as hell but they have like 200k subscribers. Weird world we live in[/QUOTE

You got a channel I can subscribe to bro?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I need a utube channel. I'll just sit around and tell stories of the snit we did. Or interview other old guys. Oh we'll be half shot, and make no to little sense, should be a hit.

man in the box

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAHA. My son knows a few of the guys, said it's an absolute blast hanging out there. This is also coming from a kid that wake boards the flooded ditches behind the 4 wheeler, so take that with a grain of salt.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
And then......parents wonder why their children don't want them around....and then....30 somethings wonder why they aren't invited to the "parties" anymore....and then....old folks don't understand the young folks and vice versa. Youth is for doing dumb, yet exhilarating things BEFORE you grow up, take responsibility, and then realize......you've become your parents. Leave the kids alone to do kid stuff. The old nay sayer "Probable charges" mid-life crisis aficionados are just jealous they can't do that stuff anymore OR are invited to even be in the same crowd as these youngsters. Get over it!!!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
After watching a couple of their videos they do just seem like pretty harmless kids having fun. I guess what young twenty something wouldn’t want to hang with your buddies all day and wreck a bunch of shit with engines and get paid for it. I’m sure most of us would go back and do that if we could.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine being so conceited you become a “YouTuber”. I’d kick my own ass. I’ll admit some of the content is informative and entertaining (I like demo ranch and some other gun channels) but others are just dumb as hell but they have like 200k subscribers. Weird world we live in
Yeah cuz why would anyone want to get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions of dollars for sitting around and playing video games with their friends or just doing stupid crap that we all did anyways for free! These guys still have a relatively small channel but they're gaining over a thousand subscribers per day which means that site is likely earning them thousands of dollars per month for playing with go karts jumping jet skis and shooting guns!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
School of hard-knocks, study on bro. Hope you live to graduate.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids doing dumb shit, who would have thunk it. I get it, I also get why the DNR or sherriff needs to get on them for it too. Kid could have died or worse, put someone elses life at risk trying to save him. If your gonna do stupid shit you might want to make sure you do it on private property at least.

vern

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids doing dumb shit, who would have thunk it. I get it, I also get why the DNR or sherriff needs to get on them for it too. Kid could have died or worse, put someone elses life at risk trying to save him. If your gonna do stupid shit you might want to make sure you do it on private property at least.

This is no big deal safety wise compared to what happens on jetskis every summer weekend.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dunno, I'm pretty darn impressed. Bunch of enterprising young dudes capitalize on a niche market, that pays them to goof around and entertain. Sounds like the American dream, to me. I watched another vid where it talks about if any of them have actual jobs. Four of them do the Youtube thing full time, and another is joining them soon. Their goal is to have all 7 work solely on the channel.

Think about that: Making videos could potentially pay SEVEN young men a living wage (and then some depending on popularity). And from what I can see, they don't swear too much, haven't promoted drugs or alcohol, and haven't seriously hurt/maimed anyone in the process.

I'd say they'reierirer winning.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31