What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Garage interior upgrade
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jigaman" data-source="post: 383028" data-attributes="member: 641"><p>I have a 13 year old 28x40x9.5' attached garage that I am thinking about updating mainly due to hosting a couple grad parties over the next four years. Currently is sheet rocked, taped and textured. Garage has floor drains, hot/cold spigot, and is kept at about 60° in the winter via LP furnace (vented). A concern I have is there are some mildew/mold stain visible on some of the rafters but mostly in the corners by the two walk-in doors. I feel like that issue has not gotten any worse since I installed two ceiling fans that run 24/7 a few years ago. I'm thinking about putting a coat of Kilz on and covering the walls and ceiling with that pole barn type steel sheeting for a fresh new look. Open to other options as well. If you've got some pictures of your own garage I'd love to see them.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jigaman, post: 383028, member: 641"] I have a 13 year old 28x40x9.5' attached garage that I am thinking about updating mainly due to hosting a couple grad parties over the next four years. Currently is sheet rocked, taped and textured. Garage has floor drains, hot/cold spigot, and is kept at about 60° in the winter via LP furnace (vented). A concern I have is there are some mildew/mold stain visible on some of the rafters but mostly in the corners by the two walk-in doors. I feel like that issue has not gotten any worse since I installed two ceiling fans that run 24/7 a few years ago. I'm thinking about putting a coat of Kilz on and covering the walls and ceiling with that pole barn type steel sheeting for a fresh new look. Open to other options as well. If you've got some pictures of your own garage I'd love to see them. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Garage interior upgrade
Top
Bottom