GoPro Accessories

Bri-guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a GoPro Hero3+ for Christmas. Looking at different accessories for hunting/fishing. Any ones you guys have used?

Any advice on telescoping sticks for underwater footage? I'm assuming I want a floating handle? I want to get some under-ice footage this winter.

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Install a float device on your GoPro or at least make sure you have it secured when you place in or near water...I got a a gopro for xmas as well..Cant wait to start shooting some cool fishing pics/vids~

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the barrel mount from captureyourhunt.com along with a head strap and roll bar mount. Have only used the roll bar mount on the poles of my fish house but I want to attach it to a spear someday when I go spearing slough sharks

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
kid has the barrel mount. He used it today blowing up some tannerite.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the barrel mount from captureyourhunt.com along with a head strap and roll bar mount. Have only used the roll bar mount on the poles of my fish house but I want to attach it to a spear someday when I go spearing slough sharks

The spearing thing would be sweet if a guy had a solid bottom so the wasn't alot of sediments floating around after the throw.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 120
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49