GoPro

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone have one of these or several mounted on a boat? Im thinking I might get one or 2 of these and mount them on my boat for fishing. I think it would be awesome to get some nice walleyes in the net on film, especially in the spring time.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'm right there with you. I think it would be fun to make fishing montages, and such.

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
used a head strap but it gets annoying. Thought about mounting it on the net handle. have seen videos of that and it is pretty cool. Also thought about using the gopro sportsman mount and clamping it onto a rod. Did use it in my ice house with a roll bar mount on the poles of my clam Yukon. It takes awesome footage on the barrel of my scattergun during goose and pheasant season.

The day that I try putting it on the spear to try and stick some slough sharks but of course they seem to not show up when I have it with

Got to the point where I hardly ever take it in the boat because it is more of a hastle using it than it is worth to me

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
used a head strap but it gets annoying. Thought about mounting it on the net handle. have seen videos of that and it is pretty cool. Also thought about using the gopro sportsman mount and clamping it onto a rod. Did use it in my ice house with a roll bar mount on the poles of my clam Yukon. It takes awesome footage on the barrel of my scattergun during goose and pheasant season.

The day that I try putting it on the spear to try and stick some slough sharks but of course they seem to not show up when I have it with

Got to the point where I hardly ever take it in the boat because it is more of a hastle using it than it is worth to me

Put it on the net a couple years ago at Tobin. Looks good when 12pounders come in.

YETI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Put it on the net a couple years ago at Tobin. Looks good when 12pounders come in.

Throwing BS flag here. Pics or it didn't happen.

My guess,

A YETI owner caught this "12 Pounder", and you claimed it for yourself.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me car sick, too much jostling around.
I am not of the vain generation in which I assume other people want to witness my bs

YETI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me car sick, too much jostling around.
I am not of the vain generation in which I assume other people want to witness my bs

You are YETI now. People will most certainly want to see your BS. They will want to see it, smell it, touch it, FU** it. Beleee dat

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer, Gopro hero 3 black

Ishmael's boss, 15 to 1 was the ratio

JohnR, don't watch it then ����

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like it for pictures when you're in the boat by yourself. I have a suction cup that I mount to my windshield and then when I catch a nice one I can put it on time lapse and it will take a picture every 0.5 seconds.

G0021862.jpg

Check out this Ahab hold! :cool:

G0049695.jpg

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cool pics Muskie, I've tried to take pics but they always turn out blurry. Maybe I can't hold still

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody use gopros underwater to spy on fish?

My grand kids are always up to something that includes the gopro. Feeding fish in Pelican lake on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0qIOZFDjE

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what all the shaking is about , They must have been trying to get the fishes attention. What kind of fish is that around the 50 mark ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56