New fishing gear

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to splice a couple spinners with 4/15 and gain 10yds casting distance over 6/20: Remember the days of mono...

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am interested in the new forward facing sonar lures Berkley just released.
Have you seen any of those lures in person? They look interesting. Would sure be nice to have an option besides a jig rap with 5 million hooks

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I picked up a couple knock off Jaw jackers from Scheels, half the price, and seems to actually be a heavier built unit. Gonna jack off some Walters this weekend...
IMG_0011.jpeg

Gr8tz

Established Member
10ft Power Pole blade with a drift paddle and a Hydrilla gear tilt bracket is waiting in the garage for my boat whenever I get it from storage.

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you seen any of those lures in person? They look interesting. Would sure be nice to have an option besides a jig rap with 5 million hooks
I have. Scheels in Grand Forks has them. I tried a Finisher ice fishing one day for a little bit. I could get fish to chase it but not hit it that day.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have. Scheels in Grand Forks has them. I tried a Finisher ice fishing one day for a little bit. I could get fish to chase it but not hit it that day.
Crap, was in there Saturday and didn’t see them. How many different sizes they have? First impressions??

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crap, was in there Saturday and didn’t see them. How many different sizes they have? First impressions??
They had all 3 sizes of the Finisher and a very select few of the Krej. Not being the best walleye fisherman in the world I am not sure. For some of the casting I am excited to use the krej because it comes up and sinks backward. It will be even more fun when I learn to actually use my MEGA Live

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting spring fever now! Hopeful for open water soon. Going to upgrade graphs I think this year. How much difference have you guys seen between the mega side vs mega + side imaging?

Weekender

★★★ Legendary Member
Getting spring fever now! Hopeful for open water soon. Going to upgrade graphs I think this year. How much difference have you guys seen between the mega side vs mega + side imaging?
According to Humminbird the Mega+ has 20% more detail and allows for SI/DI in greater depths. I just have the standard Mega imaging.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
goby swimbaits like agent e -- they were hot on em. Not new but i went though the senkos like busch beer.

I am getting a new graph for bow. Getting reading for FF --- however the zebras are making my costas FF.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I looked into upgrading the boat trailer to a tandem axle, but couldn't justify dropping $6K on a new trailer. So decided I'll just jump up from a 1/2 ton truck to a 3/4 ton...only about $70K. Wanted to do my part in keeping the ND economy pushing full steam ahead!...rockon...

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked into upgrading the boat trailer to a tandem axle, but couldn't justify dropping $6K on a new trailer. So decided I'll just jump up from a 1/2 ton truck to a 3/4 ton...only about $70K. Wanted to do my part in keeping the ND economy pushing full steam ahead!...rockon...
What you end up going with for a pickup? I know you mentioned a few that you where considering

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you checked into adding another axle to the trailer you have now?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84