Gulp minnows

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use Lock & Lock food containers for all my Gulp! I start with a bucket of Gulp Alive! and add various packaged Gulp!, PowerBait, etc. as needed. I soak pretty much everything in juice. There are a few colors that will bleed though over time and some Gulp! tends to harden as it sits in the juice for a few years. Any food container with a silicone seal system will work well in my experience. Gulp! and PowerBait is good stuff...

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

Good idea. I've used peanut butter jars. I'll have to give this a try. I won't need a pliers to fish the gulp out.

E-Tech

Went to lake Darling this morning and couldn't keep the bullheads off my spinners. So I thought I would try one of my Gulp minnows that have been sitting in the tackle box for a while. The bullheads seemed to like them better than the crawlers!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's all about location and temptation ET. You were fishing in "Detroit". Move up to the oak then to the sign. Be more elitist with presentation. Of course the gd bullheads will eat this smelly shi'ite. It's govt cheese...different story in the tailrace. You want to present a whiff...

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Leak proof.

IMG_2554.jpg

Ding ding ding we have a winner. I keep all my bait in one of these and have never had a problem for 3 years with leaks. My container spends its days on the boat floor and in the garage all winter. I have yet to lose any gulp to drying up. My advice is to ditch the gulp alive containers!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Three sizes - one container - leak proof

Woohoo!

- - - Updated - - -

Took one divider out. Will use extra in our other lock and locks for weirdos who don't like their leftover foods touching each other.
$10 on amazon

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 77
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31