What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hammered Grey Beard just trying to help.........
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="KDM" data-source="post: 332309" data-attributes="member: 314"><p>Been drinkin' since 2 and came to a few realizations.....</p><p></p><p>1. I have WAY TO MUCH STUFF and need to pass it along to some young bucks just starting out.</p><p></p><p>2. I have NO WAY OF KNOWING who might need the aforementioned "STUFF".</p><p></p><p>3. I'm in no need of some youngsters money, so my stuff will be given with no regard to compensation.</p><p></p><p>With such realizations I have the following up for grabs to a YOUNG HUNTER if they need it. Any old guy rolling in saying it's for their nephew/son/etc, etc, better bring the youngin with them.</p><p></p><p>Here's what's available.....</p><p></p><p>3 dozen mallard floaters with bags and weights</p><p></p><p>1 two man ladder stand in the box. 18 ft tall.</p><p></p><p>2 floating canada goose decoys with weights and some random duck decoys.</p><p></p><p>One frame backpack, with sleeping pad. Good, but older.</p><p></p><p>1 jiffy ice auger. Ugly, but still works.</p><p></p><p>got more 1/8th oz jigs than I will use in 10 lifetimes. I can part with a dz or so for a kid.</p><p></p><p>PM me if any derelict member of NDA knows a kid that can use or would want this stuff or post up on this thread. Also, if any other dregs of society members of NDA have some stuff they would be willing to give up to a youngster. Just post it up here. Maybe we can clear some garage space for us washed up good for very little greybeards while at the same time bringing smiles to some of the youngsters just getting starting in hunting or fishing. Either way, I'm in for helping out. Now I'm going to mix one more for yours truly. Tight Lines and Filled Tags.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="KDM, post: 332309, member: 314"] Been drinkin' since 2 and came to a few realizations..... 1. I have WAY TO MUCH STUFF and need to pass it along to some young bucks just starting out. 2. I have NO WAY OF KNOWING who might need the aforementioned "STUFF". 3. I'm in no need of some youngsters money, so my stuff will be given with no regard to compensation. With such realizations I have the following up for grabs to a YOUNG HUNTER if they need it. Any old guy rolling in saying it's for their nephew/son/etc, etc, better bring the youngin with them. Here's what's available..... 3 dozen mallard floaters with bags and weights 1 two man ladder stand in the box. 18 ft tall. 2 floating canada goose decoys with weights and some random duck decoys. One frame backpack, with sleeping pad. Good, but older. 1 jiffy ice auger. Ugly, but still works. got more 1/8th oz jigs than I will use in 10 lifetimes. I can part with a dz or so for a kid. PM me if any derelict member of NDA knows a kid that can use or would want this stuff or post up on this thread. Also, if any other dregs of society members of NDA have some stuff they would be willing to give up to a youngster. Just post it up here. Maybe we can clear some garage space for us washed up good for very little greybeards while at the same time bringing smiles to some of the youngsters just getting starting in hunting or fishing. Either way, I'm in for helping out. Now I'm going to mix one more for yours truly. Tight Lines and Filled Tags. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hammered Grey Beard just trying to help.........
Top
Bottom