What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hammered Grey Beard just trying to help.........
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Maddog" data-source="post: 332342" data-attributes="member: 5355"><p>Two years ago I gave my Browning BPS 10 gauge (and a several boxes of shells - turkey and duck loads) to a young man who I had just mentored turkey hunting. (I still have 8 ? other shotguns). He already has shot a turkey with it and took up the sport of goose hunting. Yes! </p><p></p><p>Just last week I gave 24 of my better Herters diver duck decoys to the son of a friend of mine who is just getting into duck hunting. He has puddler decoys already but was curious about diver hunting so I tried to help him out. </p><p></p><p>Like I told them both, my expectations was that they would use the equipment. If it is just going to sit on the shelf, give it back to me and I will find someone else who may want to use them. And they weren't just to quick sell it to make a buck either.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Maddog, post: 332342, member: 5355"] Two years ago I gave my Browning BPS 10 gauge (and a several boxes of shells - turkey and duck loads) to a young man who I had just mentored turkey hunting. (I still have 8 ? other shotguns). He already has shot a turkey with it and took up the sport of goose hunting. Yes! Just last week I gave 24 of my better Herters diver duck decoys to the son of a friend of mine who is just getting into duck hunting. He has puddler decoys already but was curious about diver hunting so I tried to help him out. Like I told them both, my expectations was that they would use the equipment. If it is just going to sit on the shelf, give it back to me and I will find someone else who may want to use them. And they weren't just to quick sell it to make a buck either. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Hammered Grey Beard just trying to help.........
Top
Bottom