What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Hearing safety--Something to think about
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wjschmaltz" data-source="post: 353101" data-attributes="member: 6150"><p>I got rocked bad this year. I have a 375 Ruger with a muzzle break I take moose and bear hunting. I usually wear hearing protection around my neck while hunting with it. This year we were waiting out a weather day in the tent and heard a moose crossing the water. Quickly ran outside and had to make a quick shot before he walked off. Didn't take the time to go back into the tent and grab my hearing protection. Major mistake. My right ear got absolutely rocked. Almost two months later and my ear still hurts and has started ringing a couple of times. I'm still pretty mad at myself and regret taking the shot. A few head colds in our house the last couple of months hasn't helped either. </p><p></p><p>Typically just wear a set similar to these around my neck.</p><p> <a href="https://marvgolden.com/qb2-hyg-hearing-protector/?sku=APX1092&msclkid=9ff077f730051f89172a149e07b8e173&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shop%20-%20Aviation%20Communication%20-%20Misc.&utm_term=4585581970782542&utm_content=Aviation%20Communication%20-%20Misc" target="_blank">https://marvgolden.com/qb2-hyg-hearing-protector/?sku=APX1092&msclkid=9ff077f730051f89172a149e07b8e173&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shop - Aviation Communication - Misc.&utm_term=4585581970782542&utm_content=Aviation Communication - Misc</a>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wjschmaltz, post: 353101, member: 6150"] I got rocked bad this year. I have a 375 Ruger with a muzzle break I take moose and bear hunting. I usually wear hearing protection around my neck while hunting with it. This year we were waiting out a weather day in the tent and heard a moose crossing the water. Quickly ran outside and had to make a quick shot before he walked off. Didn't take the time to go back into the tent and grab my hearing protection. Major mistake. My right ear got absolutely rocked. Almost two months later and my ear still hurts and has started ringing a couple of times. I'm still pretty mad at myself and regret taking the shot. A few head colds in our house the last couple of months hasn't helped either. Typically just wear a set similar to these around my neck. [URL]https://marvgolden.com/qb2-hyg-hearing-protector/?sku=APX1092&msclkid=9ff077f730051f89172a149e07b8e173&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shop%20-%20Aviation%20Communication%20-%20Misc.&utm_term=4585581970782542&utm_content=Aviation%20Communication%20-%20Misc[/URL]. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Hearing safety--Something to think about
Top
Bottom