Helene

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
b5PAwjrjAKk4.png

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one am not a big fan of the name retarded tossed around as freely as it is on this site. Some people do happen to have retarded children or siblings which is not their fault but is more a slap in the face. I did happen to know a couple of them through my school age years, and they were actually very nice and caring people.
Not picking on anyone in particular, just don't care for it.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I for one am not a big fan of the name retarded tossed around as freely as it is on this site. Some people do happen to have retarded children or siblings which is not their fault but is more a slap in the face. I did happen to know a couple of them through my school age years, and they were actually very nice and caring people.
If you grew up in the 70s/80s, your used retard to describe someone who defied the limits of stupidity, normally preceded by an f-bomb. I know very few people who use "retard" to describe someone who is actually mentally impaired (shit, I'm not sure that is PC 🤷🏼‍♂️), and I know a lot of a-holes. It is more of a generic term, used to describe some who exceeds the known limits of stupidity. Carry on.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
These lefty clowns robbed our social security funds for years never refurbishing said funds to a point our ss funds will be depleted by 2035 now they dug into fema's stash for 3rd world illegal trash....despicable what our government has become, both sides.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yet you used the word retarded in your rant for others using the word retarded, the politically correct term is “ intellectual disability “.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here’s my take….. the word retard used to be used to describe people disabilities that retarded growth either mentally or physically or both. Someone named Karen became offended by it so we all decided to appease Karen and call it “ people with disabilities” so the last 10 years or so the word retard has been abandoned from its original non offensive meaning to describe someone with a disability. Therefore since the word has been left behind and no longer is used to describe what it meant it is hereby up for grabs to be used in another setting or to describe something else. The term now applies to idiots, degenerates, or democrats. Hopefully this clears the air some for anyone that is offended by the words use still and I don’t care if my posts ruffles any retards feathers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18