Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 56 47.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
One MJ 12 ounce drinky -- puts you at impaired for driving. Thats what i see as an issue. Busch light 110 calories --- these MJane drinks are like 35 calories. One starts drinking them like they are high noon (high noon ick) -- you will be high from one noon to the next.

MJ is not healthy --- ie Tom Petty. They elevate the heart beats.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's amazing that people have no idea how large the property tax revenue is. A few million from weed won't do a damn thing to offset property taxes. Our politicians wouldn't even get out of bed to spend the weed revenue. Waste of their time.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO those who want to do it already do. It's a freedom thing for me.
You don't have the freedom to drink a fifth and shoot your neighbor because he winked at your wife. We KNOW what alcohol can cause. Why legalize another problem?

The left LOVES it and THAT should be all you "NEED" to know.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see it as a constitutional right. Our funders grew hemp and there are stories that Washington was separating female plants. The history of how and why it was listed as a schedule 1 drug is shameful. Let folks grow their own, keep it simple and keep government out of it. Anyone who wants it already has it and I feel locking people up for it is draconian.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see it as a constitutional right. Our funders grew hemp and there are stories that Washington was separating female plants. The history of how and why it was listed as a schedule 1 drug is shameful. Let folks grow their own, keep it simple and keep government out of it. Anyone who wants it already has it and I feel locking people up for it is draconian.
I hope you know through the years; I'm on your team: GG says the drug argument is the same as the gun argument. I hate to say it as I'm leaning more to him being correct.

I don't want M240's sold at Scheels and I don't want to smell this shit unless at a Pink Floyd concert.

Ad nauseum: Why add another legal problem?

Liberty is being used to destroy Liberty right in our fucking faces.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just see it differently. It's already as much of a problem as it would be if it was legal to grow your own and possess. I think we'd have less legal problems with it. I haven't even drank for 3 years now. It won't affect me either way.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just see it differently. It's already as much of a problem as it would be if it was legal to grow your own and possess. I think we'd have less legal problems with it. I haven't even drank for 3 years now. It won't affect me either way.
Yes it will. IMO

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's especially entertaining listening to reefer madness hysteria from someone whose mind and body have clearly been ravaged by sugar.

This dollar store Wilford Brimley should be more concerned with his 'beetus than Measure 5.
1000022077.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's especially entertaining listening to reefer madness hysteria from someone whose mind and body have clearly been ravaged by sugar.

This dollar store Wilford Brimley should be more concerned with his 'beetus than Measure 5.

I think he has told the same lies for so long that he actually believes them himself. He says cannabis users were the most violent and drunks were just happy and funny , first time I've ever heard that. Plus he doesn't say what other drugs were in their system, it was always the marijuana. The numbers from MN reflect the sales of that gas station synthetic stuff that is so dangerous , I know a kid who got messed up on that crap and spent time in the hospital. In a sense , he probably wasn't flat out lying but he was only telling us what he wanted us to hear and not mentioning what he didn't want us to hear. Anyway , I loath lying politicians who think they are superior to the common person.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18