Helene

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member

At this point the state and sheriffs need to take full control and start kicking the feds out. they are completely authoritarian at this point. If this whole situation doesn’t make you see how the federal government wants to control EVERYTHING…even if they are completely inept or in this case intentionally incompetent……. Then you are severely retarded and may as well start wearing red jackets everywhere so you are more easily identifiable.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I gotta throw this out there. I have seen videos of people saying there are hundreds of dead bodies floating down the river and that the stench of dead bodies fills the air and people are stranded in the mountains, kids are running around naked wondering where there parents are. I personally haven’t seen any videos like this, just people talking. Now I have seen videos of independent people on YouTube going into these areas and talking to cleaning crews that say they haven’t seen any of that stuff. We live in a day where people are posting videos and TikToks for the most views and we have no way of knowing what’s true or false anymore. Do I think our media covers shit up? Absolutely. Are people blowing shit out of proportion? Absolutely. Here’s my reason for making this post: I have no clue anymore whats fact or fiction anymore about anything. Absolutely no idea. And I don’t think anyone does. If I don’t see it with my own eyes I have no way of knowing if it’s true anymore. Crazy how crazy we’ve all become.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get the point of your post. I wonder the same thing sometimes which people are posting just for clicks. Most likely the ones not to believe are the ones at the end that tell you to repost this as much as you can. At the end of the day I would still rather sift through it all myself and make my own decision what to believe. If the left wins this year you won't have to worry about it cause they won't allow you to see anything that makes them look bad or exposes what they are really doing. At the very least something that stinks to high heaven is going on there. The fact that the feds shifted almost a billion from fema for handling natural disasters and used it to give illegals freebees isn't conjecture. They admitted this in press conferences. And as far as the allegations of fema purposely hindering instead of helping the rescue and cleanup efforts this was confirmed by Musk himself yesterday. Aside from all the devastation and human suffering something that chills me to the bone is the fact that if it wasn't for a little bit of reporting on fox news and the last little bit of freedom of speech allowed on X we would have no idea whats actually happening in a 4 state area inside the borders of the USA. That scares the shit out of me. Hillary said again yesterday they need more censorship. People posting their own accounts of what is going on in those areas on tic tok are having their accounts removed.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member

If all allegations are true which I'm sure they are ,chalkup another biden/harris administration fuckup!
From day one this administration has a proven failure anti American agenda from Afghanistan to palestine ohio (train derailment) maui fire,and of course our borders and now this botched hurricane recovery effort.

To make things worse another cat 3 hurricane is bearing down on Florida by mid week.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 107
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 19