Helene

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
This site would be crickets if it was filled with people like yourself. your total of 5 posts to this site did wonders to keep it up and running. How many threads have you started ?

What do you have against free speech ?
So I have your blessing to keep posting? Thank you.

Wally World

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LwTfuq5708cH.png
The commys have taken over our country!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screw it since I like conspiracy theories 🤪
What does everyone think of weather modifications done by our government 🤔
Lots of info I've been reading on silver iodide and HAARP being used to create hurricanes.
I was gonna start a new thread on that as there are so many rabbit holes to go down on that topic.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Screw it since I like conspiracy theories 🤪
What does everyone think of weather modifications done by our government 🤔
Lots of info I've been reading on silver iodide and HAARP being used to create hurricanes.
Interesting lunk,i have read about this conspiracy as well hence last weeks hurricane now Milton advancing on red states,feds slow to act as we approach our presidential election making the disasters almost impossible for ppl in these states to vote just trying to stay alive let alone worring about voting let alone how and where,convenient for the demorats

Last edited:

Freedom

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Interesting lunk,i have read about this conspiracy as well hence last weeks hurricane now Milton advancing on red states,feds slow to act as we approach our presidential election making the disasters almost impossible for ppl in these states to vote just trying to stay alive let alone worring about voting let alone how and where,convenient for the demorats
So if laws are changed to help these citizens exercise their right to vote is this acceptable to the maga crew?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There is still plenty of time to vote. If it was the last week I would say some sort if accommodations need to be made.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 170
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 29