Helene

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No, I am just wondering what your family, friends and maybe the people that employ you would think about the vulgar statements you make on this site.
Dude is a pathetic dweeb ghosting this outdoor site as a political grand "puba" sad and pathetic

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, I am just wondering what your family, friends and maybe the people that employ you would think about the vulgar statements you make on this site.
Did you call out this vulgar photo posted here? It took less than 15 seconds to find this. You are a tool. ...rofl... :ROFLMAO:

IMG_5012.jpeg

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude is a pathetic dweeb ghosting this outdoor site as a political grand "puba" sad and pathetic
If I had to venture a guess a few of the hardcore idiots here are likely on a payroll of some non profit backed by George soros paid to troll websites or stir chaos. I hate seeing the laughy face these fucktards put on comments as much as anyone but so far the best option is to completely ignore and pretend they don’t exist. If you understand why they are really here and they likely aren’t real people or personas then it’s a lot easier. It’s like walking past a purple haired tranny. Fuck it not even worth conversing with

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not on their side, but you have to be fucking crazy to think that a paid agitator would waste their time on a tiny North Dakota based fishing website with about 30 active posters.

They’re democrats, and they’re laughing because it’s so easy to push your guy’s buttons. Shit, you can post “I prefer .17 to .22” and you’ll get called a fucking lib retard followed by 4 or 5 Kamala memes. Thinking they’re paid because they have a different opinion just gives them more ammo and yourself less credibility.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I had to venture a guess a few of the hardcore idiots here are likely on a payroll of some non profit backed by George soros paid to troll websites or stir chaos. I hate seeing the laughy face these fucktards put on comments as much as anyone but so far the best option is to completely ignore and pretend they don’t exist. If you understand why they are really here and they likely aren’t real people or personas then it’s a lot easier. It’s like walking past a purple haired tranny. Fuck it not even worth conversing with
Post of the day. ...rofl...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 139
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 27